The Brexit Thread

Temujin

Honorary Master
Where’s our friend Chris? @The_Right_Honourable_Brit

You must be devastated, your man crush Boris in serious sheisse and your hero Dom Cummings is the main protagonist sticking the knife in :ROFL:

Poor Boris, I could almost feel sorry for him…nah, like hell I do :ROFL::p
Just as an FYI, this is the BREXIT thread, probably best to only post BREXIT news.

Other stuff can go in it’s own thread or another more relevant thread if one exists.

Dave

Honorary Master
Just as an FYI, this is the BREXIT thread, probably best to only post BREXIT news.

Other stuff can go in it’s own thread or another more relevant thread if one exists.

You do realise the Cummings and Johnson were both intimately involved with Brexit? Most people would say Cummings was the architect of the Leave campaign…

Your bible preacher’s link to Brexit is?

Temujin

Honorary Master
You do realise the Cummings and Johnson were both intimately involved with Brexit? Most people would say Cummings was the architect of the Leave campaign…

Your bible preacher’s link to Brexit is?
You do realise the citizens and public servants were both intimately involved with Brexit?

My link is no more valid than yours by your own standard. If
Borris wallpaper color choice post brexit = brexit news thread worthy
then cops arresting preacher for hurting feels by reading bible post brexit = brexit news thread worthy

You made it an issue, keep to your own standard in future

Dave

Honorary Master
My link is no more valid than yours by your own standard. If
Borris wallpaper color choice post brexit = brexit news thread worthy
then cops arresting preacher for hurting feels by reading bible post brexit = brexit news thread worthy

You do live in a strange world, don’t you? And no, some homosexual hating “preacher” is nothing to do with Brexit.

PS, it’s Boris.