Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I love my bongs and joints but I always hear that edibles hit a little different. Just want to know the experience of edibles and the high from bong rips don’t always last as long as I’d like them to.
Ah ok so you have gotten high before. Sorry man, I have no advice for you.

Hatefulsandwich

Any feedback on the bud quality? Pricing seems quite low..
Also looks like they have various courier options, though their "favourite" seems like the best deal.. have you tried it/any feedback on the experience?

Thanks

I think you pretty much get what you pay for. It's definitely better than the skunk garbage that 420m likes to pad its specials with and I think I actually like it more than the 420m greenhouse I've tried as well. Lots of seeds, though. Overall I've been happy, but I've seen on more than one occasion someone come here to vent about how kak they think the bud is, though I'm not sure what kind of quality they were really expecting given the price.

She's thrown in extras and always been really nice with regards to my queries and whatnot.

Last time I ordered I used the DSV option. It's a bit weird because they actually do land up delivering to your address and not a DSV locker - at least in my case. But DSV is a pretty strange service so maybe it would be best just spend R10 more and go with the Elixir favourite.

peanutbunny

Elixir Extract has a Green Friday Box from the 25 - 30 November.

R500 (plus courier's fee) for

3gs Sour Diesel
3gs Glueberry OG
3gs Gorilla Bomb
3gs Red Diesel
3gs Campaign Kush
2 x Unicorn Fudge
2 x Gorilla Gummies
2 x Space Daze Cookies
1 x 50mg Chocolate
32 King size Papers with tips from Africa Flame.
Is their courier discreet if I'm getting the parcel delivered to work or picking up via postnet?

Hatefulsandwich

Is their courier discreet if I'm getting the parcel delivered to work or picking up via postnet?

All the online vendors are sure to send you packages covered in cannabis leaf stickers ;).

No, really. it's fine. Youll get your goods secured in multiple layers of packaging. The outside layer is the nondescript plastic packet that most couriers use. Then the inside will usually involve several layers of packaging like black plastic plastic bags, packaging tape, tupperware, maybe boxes. Enough that you can't smell anything and certainly can't tell what it is visually. Someone would have to get through a lot of packaging to find out what's inside.

Harry85

Any feedback on the bud quality? Pricing seems quite low..
Also looks like they have various courier options, though their "favourite" seems like the best deal.. have you tried it/any feedback on the experience?

Thanks
I got mine today. I smoked some champagne kush which was decent. That is all I have tried so far

Strawbana

I have never ordered anything from 420Monkeys before, does anybody know if they have any black friday specials? I don't see anything on their website. =(

SpliceGold

The green guys are having a black Friday sale. 20% off all orders. I did notice that after their website update all their prices have sky rocketed! Outdoor was R30 and Greenouse was R50. But all in all they do have good stuff on par with 420M. Caramel King is a highly recommend tasty strain.

HigherMeezo

The green guys are having a black Friday sale. 20% off all orders. I did notice that after their website update all their prices have sky rocketed! Outdoor was R30 and Greenouse was R50. But all in all they do have good stuff on par with 420M. Caramel King is a highly recommend tasty strain.
Green guys?

irBosOtter

Expert Member

Yeah they upped their prices with 20 - 30%, so some you get for normal price and some more expensive, that's a ripoff, not a sale lol

Hatefulsandwich

I see their vape carts are still the same price at least so I could save money on that if I wanted.. but I don't think I want to support a business that uses underhanded tactics like this. Put up your prices by 30% and then give me 20% off on a "sale"? Piss off, man.

Edit: Actually, just attempted to see if the carts would get 20% off to see what it would come to and I'm not seeing any kind of discount? So... nah, will just go with what HV has offered in terms of black friday deals.

mister

Executive Member
I have never ordered anything from 420Monkeys before, does anybody know if they have any black friday specials? I don't see anything on their website. =(

They will probably send the announcement via Whatsapp. I'll post here if they do.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Yeah they upped their prices with 20 - 30%, so some you get for normal price and some more expensive, that's a ripoff, not a sale lol
I love it when people do this jissus why do we always need to fck each other over. If you are not in a position to give discount or run a special then so be it, nothing wrong with it.

blah99

Expert Member
Some proper black Friday deals at Cannasutra. No inflated prices. Got my oil stocked up for the next 2 months.

KaMoS

Expert Member
*Green Friday 20% Discount*

Go to our website www.420monkeys.com and purchase products at the checkout page add in promo code *Greenfriday* to get *20% discount*, please note this does not apply to specials or delivery fee and can only be redeemable on our website,

How to: At the cart area before you checkout, there will be a promo code section please type *Greenfriday* in the box apply and reap the rewards.

PROMO CODE END'S: Tonight at Midnight *29/11/2019*

Promo code: *Greenfriday*

To clients that have ordered today before promo code was sent please include the value of your order deduction for next purchase thanks.

Have a wonderful Green Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.