SpliceGold

I used KK a lot in the past. Twice I received short and that was due to a glitch in their website. The did rectify it and I did receive my goodies. Communication was also fine and they were polite. That was around last year some time. I have not used them recently this year. Just like me people are nervous of getting scammed. I have lost a crap load of money from being scammed and by someone I actually trusted. Then I have ordered for thousands of rands and received crappy cheap stuff. Its good to question and be safe in my opinion. To date I am extremely cautious to order anything online.

On that note I was considering doing a little side line and selling some stuff I can get from a local buddy but not sure if its worth the trouble and stress of running around posting stuff. Who knows maybe one day when I actually have some extra time to spare.

SpliceGold

I used KK a lot in the past. Twice I received short and that was due to a glitch in their website. The did rectify it and I did receive my goodies. Communication was also fine and they were polite. That was around last year some time. I have not used them recently this year. Just like me people are nervous of getting scammed. I have lost a crap load of money from being scammed and by someone I actually trusted. Then I have ordered for thousands of rands and received crappy cheap stuff. Its good to question and be safe in my opinion. To date I am extremely cautious to order anything online.

On that note I was considering doing a little side line and selling some stuff I can get from a local buddy but not sure if its worth the trouble and stress of running around posting stuff. Who knows maybe one day when I actually have some extra time to spare.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
Are you all using these sites for variety or because you dont know any local growers?
I have a few mates who grow so have never really bothered with sites that seem to randomly get shut down or dont deliver orders.
Genuinely interested to know.

SarelSeemonster

Just FYI

I ordered from Mustafa this time, on the WhatsApp nr. provided after emailing him, and was then contacted by IntHerb's guy to arrange for delivery so seems they are working together. Small world.

saor

Honorary Master
Are you all using these sites for variety or because you dont know any local growers?
I have a few mates who grow so have never really bothered with sites that seem to randomly get shut down or dont deliver orders.
1.) Don't know local growers.
2.) Prefer delivery to my door.

Even if I did know a local guy I can't be bothered to go to his house or do the in/out of a car thing. Different for you with friends who are growing - you see them anyway so it's not a big deal to get.

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Fair question

Now that I'm back on the wagon as opposed to my reckless youth. I'm keen to try different strains for specific purposes.

A sativa for daytime and a nice northern lights for bedtime.l etc.

I guess online guys at least claim to have different strains.

My experience with the local guy is he either has indoor or outdoor and that's it

HigherMeezo

How do you guys find Mustafa stuff? Pretty decent bud but the price range is a bit weird. The unknown strain kicked me harder then the g13. So in my opinion, paying more for their more expensive products doesn't mean more bang for your buck. The buds literally just look nicer, doesn't mean it's any more potent. And I've been smoking for more than 15 years so it's hard to impress me. But yeah be careful, their price doesn't mean stronger skyf, just better presentation and overall bud.

HigherMeezo

I'm sorry to hear that some are / have experienced issues with King Kushie in the past and recently.

I also apologize for the long response here - justified though.

I have had great service from them recently (today in fact). I ordered over the weekend and only made payment this morning. I just received my full order. I am based in Cape Town. Which means they shipped before I even finalized payment. I am super happy with the service.

I had my reservations recently after they changed phone numbers & moved away from a business WhatsApp number. It was a reasonably large amount for the order too. After I confirmed that there was business continuity after a prior interaction in December 2019, I placed the order.

I personally can vouch for King Kushie to be put back on the list for verified suppliers. Based on my own experience.

We should perhaps be cautious to expect "Amazon-level" service experience from everyone.

A further component that firmly puts them in the trusted supplier level for me is that my order over December got confiscated by the Po-Po. I was wary of ordering again from them for a while, not because of them but the courier issue. They honoured the credit I had from December of over R2 700 and I just had to pay on the difference on my latest order.

So, clearly the same business. They unequivocally established trust and have given me superior service.

Go ahead and support them if you were on the fence or were concerned once the WhatsApp numbers changed.
Can you send me their latest number? I don't feel like getting scammed.

SarelSeemonster

How do you guys find Mustafa stuff? Pretty decent bud but the price range is a bit weird. The unknown strain kicked me harder then the g13. So in my opinion, paying more for their more expensive products doesn't mean more bang for your buck. The buds literally just look nicer, doesn't mean it's any more potent. And I've been smoking for more than 15 years so it's hard to impress me. But yeah be careful, their price doesn't mean stronger skyf, just better presentation and overall bud.

I got Mustafa's 50g outdoor Sour Diesel @ R450, so that's R9/g. Can't beat that price/quality combo, imo. Mustafa's outdoor is comparable to the greenhouse I've ordered from 420m, maybe even better. Definitely more cost effective. Definitely way better than my street guy's Swazi. A seed here and there, but nothing major. I really don't care how it looks, just how it makes me feel. With my Dynavap, this will last me quite a while.

I agree, the pricing seems a bit arbitrary. I also think it's sometimes just luck whether one receives older stock or not, but what I got now smells fresh enough. I'm happy. Need to invest in some air-tight mason jars and Boveda though if I'm going to buy larger quantities like this.

Mustafa Selasi.jpeg

Aquadyne

Expert Member
The service from Vapestore is just ridiculous!!

I ordered a Dynavap "M" at 11:00 this morning and it was dropped off before 15:00.

I am on the opposite end of CPT.

Can highly recommend.
I just don't like the fact that their displayed pricing excludes VAT.

They are also currently out of stock on a lot of their Santa Cruz grinders. Probably just due to Covid lockdown impact.

SarelSeemonster

The service from Vapestore is just ridiculous!!

I ordered a Dynavap "M" at 11:00 this morning and it was dropped off before 15:00.

I am on the opposite end of CPT.

Can highly recommend.
I just don't like the fact that their displayed pricing excludes VAT.

They are also currently out of stock on a lot of their Santa Cruz grinders. Probably just due to Covid lockdown impact.

Yes and Grant is very helpful and knowledgeable. When I bought my Dynavap, I chose a random butane torch from their selection. Grant was kind enough to point out that it won't function as well inland, at higher altitudes - something I hadn't even considered. He pointed out the best option which also happened to be a cheaper alternative, saving me some money and possible frustration in the future. +1 Vapestore.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Yes and Grant is very helpful and knowledgeable. When I bought my Dynavap, I chose a random butane torch from their selection. Grant was kind enough to point out that it won't function as well inland, at higher altitudes - something I hadn't even considered. He pointed out the best option which also happened to be a cheaper alternative, saving me some money and possible frustration in the future. +1 Vapestore.
That's awesome service. I need to buy a vape soon and will definitely buy from them.