The Craft Beer Thread

COMPUTEK

Executive Member
Ah Mitchell's, the craft beer that started craft beer. Tasty stuff that.

Cheers, enjoy.
Must be the reason then that i stopped believing in buying craft .... how some of these guys manage to f-up a simple homebrew recipe by taking it large scale is shocking :whistling:

Don't get me wrong, there are amassing ones out there, but also a LOT that shouldn't be on the same train.

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Must be the reason then that i stopped believing in buying craft .... how some of these guys manage to f-up a simple homebrew recipe by taking it large scale is shocking :whistling:

Don't get me wrong, there are amassing ones out there, but also a LOT that shouldn't be on the same train.
Agreed. Plenty, and I mean PLENTY of craft breweries are selling infected beers by the day. Not much, but the "baby vomit" hint is in plenty of them.

The_David

Anyone done a Craft beer tour around Harties Lately? I was around there a few weeks back. Stopped at Aviation bar and Ale house (the one very close to aviation). Must say in terms of beer I was a bit disappointed.
Aviations beer was a bit bland, I think two Pale Ales and a Lager(i think) . Ale house only had two on Tap, a Bucchu (too much bucchu) and a red ale i think which was not bad but not amazeballs.
Is the original ale house still running? The one on the south east-ish side I saw the signage still up but have they actually moved or is this a competitor with the same name?
I've been to Chameleon before they moved and wasnt too impressed but they did have a large variety.
Going out there again in a month is there more/better ones to try.

saor

Honorary Master
So glad the Chubbyhead Dry Stout is back in stock.
A load of other new one's too.

cfb.jpg

BCO

Honorary Master
I can be there in 10 minutes.
Damn.
When is it going on sale?
Should be available in stores from next week. We're having a launch event at the brewery next Friday if anyone's keen.