The METAL Thread

Akasha

Executive Member
Also even though Seether isn't really metal, if you guys are interested, Shaun had a live stream with Q&A on Sunday and he also played 3 songs. He said he's doing it again next week. It was at 10pm.

Being a massive Seether fan, I loved it

Prawnapple

Expert Member
Also even though Seether isn't really metal, if you guys are interested, Shaun had a live stream with Q&A on Sunday and he also played 3 songs. He said he's doing it again next week. It was at 10pm.

Being a massive Seether fan, I loved it
Link plx :) I love Seether, haven't listened in a while though.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Khonsu – The Xun Protectorate

Excellent album.

For hours without calm or alleviation I recoil in catatonic desperation Such a frightening and vivid delusion Born from the grind of total seclusion This miscreant contrivance Wresting nestlings from their mold Showing them no mercy Leaving pods bleak and cold Shift and alteration Formless is the incarnation A sting through the wired marrow Never will I bleed again Ersatz Reprobate Reboot and alternate Where did it all go wrong? How did my visions grow so strong? Ersatz Reprobate Reboot and alternate My visions clear as light I see the surge of perpetual night This Miscreant contrivance Wresting nestlings from their mold Showing them no mercy Leaving pods bleak and cold Shift and alteration Formless is the incarnation A sting through the wired marrow Never will I bleed again

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I love music that doesn't take itself too seriously... Alestorm- pirate drinking metal... Gloryhammer - outerspace submarines fighting an evil wizard.

And now I see Angus McFife is spreading the love more...