The METAL Thread

The Voice

Executive Member
Also needs some more trve cvlt black metol. I believe this was their one and only live gig?

And in better quality:
Kvlt*

Got my ticket for next year's Incineration Fest in London. Headliners are *drumroll* EMPEROR!

Other bands announced aren't too shabby, either: Bloodbath (saw them last year) and Dark Funeral (huge fan, can't ****ing wait). Loads of other smaller bands already, and should see a few bigger bands announced. The fest has grown quite a bit, and now takes place across 3 venues on the Camden High Street.

kolaval

Expert Member
Kvlt*

Got my ticket for next year's Incineration Fest in London. Headliners are *drumroll* EMPEROR!

Other bands announced aren't too shabby, either: Bloodbath (saw them last year) and Dark Funeral (huge fan, can't ****ing wait). Loads of other smaller bands already, and should see a few bigger bands announced. The fest has grown quite a bit, and now takes place across 3 venues on the Camden High Street.
Serious question. This sounds like guitars with no rythm and I do not understand a word he's saying.
So when you go to a concert what's it like?

The Voice

Executive Member
Serious question. This sounds like guitars with no rythm and I do not understand a word he's saying.
So when you go to a concert what's it like?
Production value of BM has increased significantly from the days when it first came out and sounded like it was recorded in a toilet cubicle. Even live a lot of bands sound awesome: two of the best shows I've been to so far have been Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir - their sound techs are gods!

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I just went through Wikipedia's list of black metal bands and I don't listen to any of them (except for Katatonia, who are not a black metal band). I listen to a fair amount of extreme metal, just not apparently of the darker variety.

Akasha

Executive Member
I told my bf when we started dating 4 years ago that if these guys ever come to SA, I'll sell one of his kidneys to see them live. I still stick to that statement

Akasha

Executive Member
In a Q&A on Facebook they mentioned that the rest of the album is also more on the heavy side like this song, they also collaborated with Corey Taylor.

I'm super excited for the album