The METAL Thread

kolaval

Executive Member
After giving it a few listens...I definitely prefer it to Magma, feels more like L'Enfant Sauvage to me, which I absolutely love!

Favourite songs (for now): Hold On, Into The Storm & Grind
Pasop vir jou.
The Shooting Star, silvera, stranded still are awesome

Akasha

Executive Member
As someone who never gave this band a chance because I had my favourites, this is a pretty good. I'm not a fan of the videos, but the sound is good

prOd

Expert Member
As someone who never gave this band a chance because I had my favourites, this is a pretty good. I'm not a fan of the videos, but the sound is good

I never liked them, but ever since they moved on from being just another Metalcore band, they actually made some catchy songs (Throne, Mantra...etc)

Akasha

Executive Member
I never liked them, but ever since they moved on from being just another Metalcore band, they actually made some catchy songs (Throne, Mantra...etc)
After going through https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metalcore_bands, I realized I never actually got into metalcore, so it's something new for me. Only bands on there I've actually listened to in the last 10 years is Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my valentine(their famous songs), In this moment, Killswitch engage, Lamb of god. And none of those sound the same to me

kolaval

Executive Member
After going through https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metalcore_bands, I realized I never actually got into metalcore, so it's something new for me. Only bands on there I've actually listened to in the last 10 years is Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my valentine(their famous songs), In this moment, Killswitch engage, Lamb of god. And none of those sound the same to me
I love Parkway Drive's Ire album and I think they're labelled as metal core.

Colsuldel

Watching Emperor - A night of Emperial Wrath Live event

2021 marks 30 years since the formation of Emperor. With the current state of the world, it’s been impossible to go ahead with scheduled plans.
We now welcome you to join us in an exclusive streaming event. The show will take place at Notodden Theatre, 23rd of May.

The setlist will feature tracks from the entire catalogue, as well as very special guest appearances from original bass player Mortiis, who appeared on the “Wrath of the Tyrant” demo,
“As the Shadows Rise” EP and “Emperor” mini album, and ex-drummer Faust, who appeared on the “As the Shadows Rise” EP, “Emperor” mini album, as well as the landmark album “In the Nightside Eclipse”.

emp1.jpg

The Voice

Honorary Master
Watching Emperor - A night of Emperial Wrath Live event

2021 marks 30 years since the formation of Emperor. With the current state of the world, it’s been impossible to go ahead with scheduled plans.
We now welcome you to join us in an exclusive streaming event. The show will take place at Notodden Theatre, 23rd of May.

The setlist will feature tracks from the entire catalogue, as well as very special guest appearances from original bass player Mortiis, who appeared on the “Wrath of the Tyrant” demo,
“As the Shadows Rise” EP and “Emperor” mini album, and ex-drummer Faust, who appeared on the “As the Shadows Rise” EP, “Emperor” mini album, as well as the landmark album “In the Nightside Eclipse”.

View attachment 1075529
Can't wait to see them live next year!