Moederloos
Honorary Master
Yay!
Now Syria and Egypt and Iran and...![]()
1967 all over again? You okes never learn.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yay!
Now Syria and Egypt and Iran and...![]()
You have the audacity to talk about us? ROFL you are no better than Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists. Yay cant wait for the US and UK to blow the Arabs back into the stone age.
One nuke and your buddies are gone
When I have hate speech from JK8 like that I will respond accordingly. Thankswow, you place so much faith in uncle Sam. The US/UK will never attempt that!
Once again, please stop generalizing!
When I have hate speech from JK8 like that I will respond accordingly. Thanks
When I have hate speech from JK8 like that I will respond accordingly. Thanks
Rockets from Lebanon hit Israel
08/01/2009 08:20 - (SA)
Want to know more?
Answerit can help.
# Israel bombs tunnels in Gaza
# Israel offensive: A timeline
# Bigger Gaza offensive gets OK
Jerusalem - Four rockets hit northern Israel from Lebanon early on Thursday, military sources told AFP.
Five people were slightly wounded when the projectiles fell around the area of the northern town of Nahariya, Israeli media reported.
Israel and Lebanon's Hezbollah militia fought a 34-day war in 2006, after guerrillas from the Lebanese Shi'ite movement seized two Israeli soldiers in a deadly cross-border raid.
During the conflict, Hezbollah sent more than 4 000 rockets into northern Israel.
The war killed more than 1 200 Lebanese, mostly civilians, and more than 160 Israelis, mostly soldiers.
Israel is currently in the 13th day of a massive offensive in the Gaza Strip.
Hezbollah carried out its deadly raid in 2006 two weeks into Israel's last major operation in Gaza, launched after Gaza militants seized another Israeli soldier in a raid near the Palestinian territory.
- AFP
Im also glad that someone decided to help Palestine out, all the other Arab countries are just sitting in meetings![]()
When will you guys learn not to attack Israel. Do not come and cry here again if things does not work out.
When will you guys learn not to attack Israel. Do not come and cry here again if things does not work out.
Its not that. Israel is now attacking Gaza the hardest in recent years.
So these retards from the Lebanon did not learn from the previous time? How incredibly stupid are they?
Israel has had enough of this ***** and it is time to sort out there neighbors. As jy vir k@k soek moet jy nie tjank na die tyd nie.
It's actually so simple - accept the state of Israel and stick to agreements. It must be hatred born from fanaticism that blinds these Arab nations. Hopefully their God will forgive them.
Exactly, because Hamas attacked Israel, and now you calling for the other Arabs to no the same.
As I said do not come and cry here again.
Yay!
Now Syria and Egypt and Iran and...![]()
True, I dont like the war thats going on, and the killings and pictures we get on email is just to sad to even think about. I wish the war would stop. But I also would like to see my "team" winning just like you are...
Im also glad that someone decided to help Palestine out, all the other Arab countries are just sitting in meetings![]()
LMAO
primitive arabs
retards
I note that you don't question the comments such as Israel are child killers, blood thirsty , ....... etc.Is this really necessary ?
Again?![]()