LazyLion
King of de Jungle
Do you accept that the Gaza assault is likely to create more radical Jihadists ?
No, I am confident that it will create a lot of radical martyrs.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Do you accept that the Gaza assault is likely to create more radical Jihadists ?
And no palestinians were killed or are they beyond condolences ?
Do you accept that the Gaza assault is likely to create more radical Jihadists ?
no i dont ... define radical Islam ... please ... you use words without understanding ...![]()
Cause you contradict yourself in one sentence ... amazing ...
and daveza's reply to it being unbalanced i agree why don't you counter argue that ... why is your solution just to aid one side, why not a balanced solution whith both parties in mind ...
lol i agree .... Do any of these people have friends beyond their cultural beliefs, race etc ... it really makes me sick ... totally ...![]()
You know, this thread will go on until someone becomes offensive and the mods shut it down.
New threads will open up and the same for and against will continue as it has for decades.
We will never agree on everything and if we have jewish or muslim members posting the chances of agreement are even less.
The best we can hope for is to offer our understanding and opinion.
We cannot continue to debate in an online forum as if it were a war to be won.
The wall is a result of Palestinian attacks. They are using 1000's of rockets because their other suicide attack method is not effective anymore.
1 UP for the WALL.
The Palestinians are getting money, and were getting a lot from the EU. The EU discovered this wasn't going to the people and that has nearly dried up. Why are they spending what little they have on rockets and Kalashnikovs?? Answer me that. ....
The Hamas government was elected in a democratic way, but that's where it ended. It's now a paramilitary/terrorist group bent on warring with Israel and everyone who lives there. An Israeli was killed today by rocket. RIP.
It isn't as if the Palestinians are stopping, so let round two continue until one or the other decides they've had enough.
Btw - perhaps the forum should ban all quotes from Wikipedia so we would all need to do more research...
I disagree. I think there is a chance that those who hold to misinformed or biased beliefs might be given a realistic picture and might come to appreciate what is actually happening in the world around them instead of believing lies and propaganda that they have grown up with and been spoon-fed all their lives.
I think it would be almost impossible for you to change your opinion.![]()
Google it... I am not your High School history teacher....
http://www.google.co.za/search?q=ra...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
I am sorry for your ignorance... but you really should try and stay more informed on world affairs.
You make accusations without any factual basis.
The contradiction is in your brain I am sad to say... and what is worse... it looks like a terminal case
I did reply to that.. go back and read it. The situation is unbalanced at the moment because Israel is surrounded by ten nations that harbour radial terrorists who want nothing less than the total extermination of the Jewish people. Remove those crazies from the picture and then you might have a more balanced playing field.
Unfortunately there is no debating with crazies... as your continued (but flailing) effort at dialogue is increasingly demonstrating.
Answer me two questions (since I answered yours)...
1) How old are you?
2) Are you a Muslim?
+ 10000000000000000000000000000001) For the militant and radical Muslim factions to renounce Terror tactics and attacks on innocent people (suicide bombings, rocket attacks, etc.)
2) For them to acknowledge Israel's right to exist as a nation.
3) For them to elect a democratic, credible and capable government
4) For them to concentrate on building infrastructure in Gaza and the West Bank instead of using all their funds to buy weapons.
5) For the other Arab States to stop sponsoring Hamas and other Radical organizations.
6) For them to go to the table with Israel and thrash this thing out with meaningful and sincere dialogue.
7) For the Imams and Muslim clerics to stop preaching Jihad against the West.
8) For Israel to respond in kind and withdraw from the occupied areas and help to re-settle the Palestinian people who want to get on with their lives.
Simple.![]()
I disagree. I think there is a chance that those who hold to misinformed or biased beliefs might be given a realistic picture and might come to appreciate what is actually happening in the world around them instead of believing lies and propaganda that they have grown up with and been spoon-fed all their lives.
You have no idea who my friends are and where I have traveled in the world and what I have seen. Your presumption is what is sickening... but your antisemitism does not surprise me.
What I am still confused about is why you are still here and not fighting alongside your Shaheed friends in Gaza.Or are you just not brave enough?
+ 1000000000000000000000000000000
You seem to be getting sick very oftenlol i agree .... Do any of these people have friends beyond their cultural beliefs, race etc ... it really makes me sick ... totally ...![]()
How can he change his opinion on facts? Why should he try and change his opinion on the truth of the situation?I think it would be almost impossible for you to change your opinion.![]()
I seriously doubt that. Any self respecting Jew would disagree with your opinion on the situation there. Surely this topic of conversation would come up and you would then tell them they make you sick ??yes i am Muslim, but have a good few Jewish friends ... i suppose you have no Muslim friends ... and guess what dude, we get along...