The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

Swa

Honorary Master
You medicate it, put it in a home for disturbed people and for the love of the spaghetti monster do not let it be the neighborhood babysitter.
You institutionalize it.
Easier said than done. Hindsight is always 20/20 you know. Whenever there's a mass shooting people are always quick to point out that there were "signs". But really what signs do you look out for? When it comes down to it there are thousands of people that display the same signs but nobody takes notice of them because they don't act out. Besides for that if people really want or need to hide their inclinations it's easy to do. But of course in your fairytale world it's always easy to see and then to identify the right people.

Mila

Honorary Master
Easier said than done. Hindsight is always 20/20 you know. Whenever there's a mass shooting people are always quick to point out that there were "signs". But really what signs do you look out for? When it comes down to it there are thousands of people that display the same signs but nobody takes notice of them because they don't act out. Besides for that if people really want or need to hide their inclinations it's easy to do. But of course in your fairytale world it's always easy to see and then to identify the right people.
I hear you.
I just do not think parents do not know that they have crazy kids.
I do not agree.
I think people rather not acknowledge it and hope it goes away.
Mental health, lets ignore it it might go away.
How quick parents want to give kids ritalin to sit still and concerta to make them do better at school
I hear parents
My kid have xyz
My kid suffers from z

This is not a bullied kid that cracked
This is a sicko
And either he has a screw or two missing from birth or the same thing happened to him at one point.

Swa

Honorary Master
Again how do you recognise it? First it was rock, then it was heavy metal and then goth. I am tired of the judgment just for being different.

John Tempus

Expert Member
This could be avoided if the parents just accepted the following brutal truth about South Africa.

Parents must realize our country is a shthole dangerous place for young kids and the responsibility of keeping your kids safe is only up to you. Do not expect anyone else to really give 2shts about your kids ie. kid minders watching over this kid, useless.

cfilorux

The people who raised these kids and let them loose on society should be held accountable in some way
How about holding the government liable, that said kids may not receive discipline, and that their parents may divorce freely? They broke the family. The parents just followed the programme.

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
How about holding the government liable, that said kids may not receive discipline, and that their parents may divorce freely? They broke the family. The parents just followed the programme.
wait wut? Government is responsible for bad and divorcing parents?

:ROFL::ROFL:

Ninja'd

A Djinn
F**king ANC government. They're the reason mommy had an affair and dad divorcing her because of it.

Mila

Honorary Master
You have a problem if you are letting the government raise your kids.

cfilorux

wait wut? Government is responsible for bad and divorcing parents?
Until the 1960's, divorce was not a thing. Now divorce is the norm. What changed? The LAW. The courts changed it illegally, and governments ratified it. Yes, the ANC is responsible for divorcing parents. They could fix it, but they like it.

ekske1

Executive Member
Until the 1960's, divorce was not a thing. Now divorce is the norm. What changed? The LAW. The courts changed it illegally, and governments ratified it. Yes, the ANC is responsible for divorcing parents. They could fix it, but they like it.
1550485907908.png

airborne

Executive Member
They should probably also make murder illegal, that would stop people murdering, Anc has blood on their hands!!

schumi

Honorary Master
Dros rape accused Nicholas Ninow goes to trial in September

The 22-year-old man accused of raping a seven-year-old girl in the bathroom of a Dros restaurant in Pretoria last year is expected to stand trial in September.

Nicholas Ninow appeared briefly in the Pretoria magistrate’s court on Tuesday where he faced charges of rape, assault, kidnapping, defeating the ends of justice and possession of an illegal substance.

Advocate Sanet Jacobson told the court that Ninow’s matter will be heard in the North Gauteng High Court in Pretoria from September 9 to 20. Ninow’s lawyer Riaan du Plessis told the court that his client has elected to have the trial conducted in Afrikaans.
More at: https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/south-africa/2019-03-05-dros-rape-accused-nicholas-ninow-goes-to-trial-in-september/

rambo919

Expert Member
que the news reporting on every sneeze he makes and how it impacts his case.....

skimread

Executive Member
No warning it starts today. If this was done on purpose the BLF, EFF, ANCWL will be speeding or arranging emergency flights to get there for the free publicity. #AllWhitesAreRapists

Hellhound105

Expert Member
No warning it starts today. If this was done on purpose the BLF, EFF, ANCWL will be speeding or arranging emergency flights to get there for the free publicity. #AllWhitesAreRapists
Hey might be true, ask the feminists and they will agree

skimread

Executive Member
Hey might be true, ask the feminists and they will agree
Considering the women's march against violence against women and children last week you will expect this to be a #menaretrash social media campaign but I assure you the corrupt are using this in a vile race hate campaign

isie

Honorary Master