The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

Moto Guzzi

Heard about this on the way home yesterday. What bothers me is why didn't the eyewitness say something? If you see something dodgy then speak up?
Now here is the situation that puzzles me beyond belief over many years::
We are chemcal/electrical beings, what you put in your mouth, lungs and skin/veins will change you chemically.
If youre changed out of normal spec ranges, you may/will do strange things, a normal sober person would not do.

-No problems with the sentence.
-He said while in jail before sentence drugs were supplied to him with no problem...They want now to investigate this in jails and put and end to it.....I thought we knew this for many years already-?
-The other thing is I don't know of an investigation before a court case took place that searched and involved at least the drug suppliers they could connect to the suspect, and have them tried as accessory in the case, this is what should start happening next. Laws are written to no end daily, add this one too. This will dig into the drug syndicates with connected reason. Start at the schools which are infected fast and easy.

Moosedrool

Executive Member
A rapist is a rapist, but there seems to be a clear preference for the race of the rapist. Instead of saying well done, race is brought up to carry an agenda.

While it may not have been a defense, the point was raised about race instead of supporting the conviction of a rapist - clearly this is an indication of where the priorities lie
Sollie or the media's agenda?

Moosedrool

Executive Member
Everyone - many rapes don't even make it to the news regardless of race or age. Anything that is clickbait will draw media attention.

Seems many people instead of seeing a criminal, only see race
I believe this is what he points out though. Why this particular child rapist has turned into a media shytshow.

Craig

Honorary Master
We can Say its race or we can think about how Nicholas was caught and by whom and what did those witnesses do and send out into social media that makes him more infamous
This, all about where he did it and how he was caught, and very little to do with his skin colour ( other than for a few racists like the EFF and our friend Winner here).

Sollie

Expert Member
Everyone - many rapes don't even make it to the news regardless of race or age. Anything that is clickbait will draw media attention.

Seems many people instead of seeing a criminal, only see race of the perpetrator.
Now we are just about there, except for one small vital point. So I did a FTFY.

What it's not about for these people is the victim. The victim is a pawn. This game does not serve civilized society.

My view on rapists and child molesters: They deserve what they get, the worse the better in an unbiased fashion after an unbiased fair trial. This should not be about their race or ethnicity.

How much was really said about the victims of what other support did they get except where the perp was white? Where the perp was not white even the reporter remarks how it just about slipped under the radar. Where are our Gucci Freedom Fighters? Our politicians? Even our resident MyBB flamer/diversion regulars? For them is was never really about the victim.

This is also exactly what ɹǝuuᴉM pointed out. Yes, from time to time he has a point, regardless of his general views. Yet instead of discussing it, why, rather attack the messenger and ignore the important question? Really? And we're humoring this bs? No friggin wonder South Africa and our society is so fecked and sick.

A kid is a kid and should be protected, not be a political or ??? pawn in other peoples' games.

As the saying in Afrikaans goes: "Dit gaan oor die hondjie en nie oor die halsband nie!".

Oh gawd, now I have probably traumatized people by quoting an Afrikaans saying ... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Swa

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
I wish all rape of minors enjoyed the same attention as this. Arguably many should grab our attention more.
Rape is wrong of course. And I am not one to, at an intellectual level, disparage between cases. Intellectually I can just accept it all as incredibly wrong.
However at an instinctual gut level... Reading in the news about the rape of toddlers and babies makes me want to break the walls of my own home down, spread salt across every bit of soil around my property, burn everything on it for good measure, and just leave this country. The best word I can describe the feeling is 'harrowing'. It is as if my very psyche is being ploughed into and turned over by such news. Sometimes it feels like it would be better if I was rather dead than to read about such things.
How can a grown man rape babies who can't even walk yet??? How???!!!

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
OK. I fully support the conviction of a rapist regardless of his race!!! Now, I am asking: "Can someone clarify why this incident has well over 1000 posts while this one has zero? What exactly is the difference (apart from the skin color of the perpetuator)? Mind you, in my example the little girl has died. That should make the incident even more serious."

Polymathic

Honorary Master
OK. I fully support the conviction of a rapist regardless of his race!!! Now, I am asking: "Can someone clarify why this incident has well over 1000 posts while this one has zero? What exactly is the difference (apart from the skin color of the perpetuator)? Mind you, in my example the little girl has died. That should make the incident even more serious."
Simply because one has a bizarre set of circumstances and video behind it.

Swa

Honorary Master
Would you rather run the risk of putting an innocent person away for 25yrs or the same innocent person getting the death penalty?

I say run the risk with the death penalty. More humane for an innocent individual than the torture of 25 yrs behind bars.
Plus plus plus with the 99% success rate you'll eliminate repeat offenders
It's easy to say in the context of being certain. But then with the multitude of cases where it isn't certain I'm sure someone would rather choose life on the chance they may still be proven innocent.

We can Say its race or we can think about how Nicholas was caught and by whom and what did those witnesses do and send out into social media that makes him more infamous
Both cases reported in the media but yet again only one keeps the focus. Somehow I don't think NN is more infamous. We're just sitting with some groups who pushed for him to be.

A rapist is a rapist, but there seems to be a clear preference for the race of the rapist. Instead of saying well done, race is brought up to carry an agenda.

While it may not have been a defense, the point was raised about race instead of supporting the conviction of a rapist - clearly this is an indication of where the priorities lie
The EFF and BLF showed us where the priorities lie early on. So if some are focusing on race to push an agenda rather than going after justice should others then just keep quiet about it? That is what some have suggested here. Sadly the Malema rhetoric has pushed us to this polarised society where race is a bigger discussion than an actual crime. That people are unable to see it is just beyond me.

This, all about where he did it and how he was caught, and very little to do with his skin colour ( other than for a few racists like the EFF and our friend Winner here).
Now you are not being honest again. The EFF protested about his skin colour and that he did it because he is white. That drew more attention than when and where it took place. They also called people out on their skin colour as being rapists because of this. How you can be so blind about that and choose to focus on just one aspect is beyond me.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Have to say the judge is feable minded he basically got caught up in the media hype and mass hysteria around this case.

I hope the media start removing the pictures of the victim and name of the child. Let the child have some privacy and a semblance of a normal life and not have the stigma being raped forever haunt

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
I am not South African. However, it came to my attention that in South Africa, when it comes to any wrong doings, White is held more responsible by non White. This thread is but one example.

Interesting, you call a person your friend after pointing out he is a racist
And no, I am not your friend. Not by a long shot. #LiveWithIt

R13...

Honorary Master
Have to say the judge is feable minded he basically got caught up in the media hype and mass hysteria around this case.

I hope the media start removing the pictures of the victim and name of the child. Let the child have some privacy and a semblance of a normal life and not have the stigma being raped forever haunt
How is the judge feeble minded?
Child rape carries life sentence unless there's good cause to deviate from that. The guy confessed but lied to diminish his culpability and the mini trial found him out so there was nothing he'd get short of life. If he confessed and was honest he may well have got less than life.

Craig

Honorary Master
It's easy to say in the context of being certain. But then with the multitude of cases where it isn't certain I'm sure someone would rather choose life on the chance they may still be proven innocent.

Both cases reported in the media but yet again only one keeps the focus. Somehow I don't think NN is more infamous. We're just sitting with some groups who pushed for him to be.

The EFF and BLF showed us where the priorities lie early on. So if some are focusing on race to push an agenda rather than going after justice should others then just keep quiet about it? That is what some have suggested here. Sadly the Malema rhetoric has pushed us to this polarised society where race is a bigger discussion than an actual crime. That people are unable to see it is just beyond me.

Now you are not being honest again. The EFF protested about his skin colour and that he did it because he is white. That drew more attention than when and where it took place. They also called people out on their skin colour as being rapists because of this. How you can be so blind about that and choose to focus on just one aspect is beyond me.
I am not South African. However, it came to my attention that in South Africa, when it comes to any wrong doings, White is held more responsible by non White. This thread is but one example.

Interesting, you call a person your friend after pointing out he is a racist
And no, I am not your friend. Not by a long shot. #LiveWithIt
The friend thing was me being facetious, I'm sure a high IQ individual such as you could easily figure that out.

And I did mention the EFF amongst the racist that pushes this.

And just go read this thread from the beginning to see who was the first person to push a racial agenda (clue from a low IQ individual, it wasn't ForceFate or Champ).

skimread

Executive Member
I believe this is what he points out though. Why this particular child rapist has turned into a media shytshow.
Media was captured long time ago. That started with Zuma era.

The ANC have said in public that the biggest risk to them as a political party is NOT another political party but the media.
The result is that South Africa has the unique situation with fake political parties being created which has no goal of getting votes but instead used by fake journalist who report on what they say and use that as used. Just look at how these fake parties like BLF, ATM &ACM still exist and get press despite not getting votes.

Look at the BLF's press release on Ninow when this news story broke.
They have a press statement with a heading "This is War" and with such racist statements and violence inciting statements yet the HRC, an organisation which itself has been captured, says it is free speech.

Money is not being able to flow so easily to mock news agencies like New Age and ANN7 to write stories on white monopoly capital and how bad white are, so now more under the table methods need to be used. You are left with fake news political parties like BLF and journalists being paid to write fake stories. It's not about just fake news but if you look at the amount of gov money to create fake news in the past you are dealing with hundreds of millions of rands.

Look how journalists are being caught in corruption to write fake favourable stories. The Sunday times which use to be reputable in the past was caught red handed writing fake Cato Manor, Sars and Zimbabwean renditions stories. At the Zondo comission we hear how Ranjeni Munusamy's expensive car being serviced by the ANC government. These revelations are just the tip of the iceberg.

I can just open the news today and find a fake racist story on the front page of iol
A black couple was asked to leave a guesthouse shortly after arriving and claimed racism. This makes headlines and the head of WC tourism is even asked to comment. However they were evicted because they didn't pay the 3rd party website that was used. The owners didn't see the money in the AirBnB type website as the client didn't use it direct but used Rennies who were supposed to use the website. They couple came with a story they couldn't prebook ahead of time as they had last minute change cause the geyser burst in the other guesthouse. The owners were probably skeptical of this convenient story and required payment upfront as they didn't want to get scammed. It turns out the couple did pay Rennies who eventually paid the website so now the black couple are claiming racism.

Did the journalist ever fact check and verify that money prepaid on time? This is how all these shortstay websites work. All payment upfront to avoid scams. Yet they claim racism as they wanted special treatment.

These stories are all planted to influence the electorate that racism by whites is the main problem and not government corruption, crime, violence against women and our high murder rate.

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
The friend thing was me being facetious, I'm sure a high IQ individual such as you could easily figure that out.

And I did mention the EFF amongst the racist that pushes this.

And just go read this thread from the beginning to see who was the first person to push a racial agenda (clue from a low IQ individual, it wasn't ForceFate or Champ).
Did they push the racial agenda or did they point out how EFF/BLF were pushing a racial agenda. Again a big difference here you are either unable or unwilling to see. The racial agenda was being pushed before this thread was even created.

Craig

Honorary Master
Which demographic frequents this Dros? Anyone know.
Why would that matter? Sickos can come from any demographic.
That is true - but we want to paint the correct picture.
Dros in Silverton? The main demographic will probably be white but it's been a while.
Thanks - its 50 50 now.
Did they push the racial agenda or did they point out how EFF/BLF were pushing a racial agenda. Again a big difference here you are either unable or unwilling to see. The racial agenda was being pushed before this thread was even created.
Decide for yourself.

isie

Honorary Master
I mean when he was caught it was in the act and by civilians who took videos etc. And that's was sent around.
Hence hes case started already more in the public eye.
I do agree some groups pushed their agenda using him as the poster boy for their image of a white Racist.
I think it was you i made a joke previously that you spelt rapist as racists:p

schumi

Honorary Master
Fury over SABC interview with Nicholas Ninow's mom

Johannesburg - A SABC interview with the mother of child rapist Nicholas Ninow has taken an ugly turn after social media users slammed the broadcaster as "insensitive" and accused them of giving Ninow's family a platform to get public sympathy.

The drama began on Sunday afternoon when SABC news anchor Chriselda Lewis shared a snippet of an exclusive interview she had conducted with Chantal Ninow following her son's conviction.

Ninow told the North Gauteng High Court during mitigation of sentencing that he was introduced to hard drugs at the age of 13 by his mother.

In the clip, a tearful Chantal can be seen denying her son was a rapist but had instead "made a mistake".

She also went on to apologise to Ninow's eight-year-old victim as well as her family for the ordeal.

"I'm sorry to that little girl's parents and that little girl. I really am sorry and if it was my child I would be so angry. And I know sorry doesn't cut it but there's nothing else I can say," an emotional Chantal said.

Lewis's post garnered massive reaction from social media users, with many slamming the interview as "insensitive" and questioning whether it was necessary to do it and air it.
More at: