Agent_Smith
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Dec 3, 2010
- Messages
- 23,116
- Reaction score
- 17,392
What garmin watch would you guys recommend at the moment? still rocking my vivoactive 3 and it works great but its time to spoil myself a bit.
I run probably 15-25km a week in 3-4 runs so fairly shortish distance, i like partaking in the challenges also. Do a bit of walking, occasional cycling, maybe the odd swim.
I kind of like the solar series but mainly for the gimmick of it.
Want something not too bulky but dont mind a little bit of bulk.
Any thoughts on whats nice at the moment?
Does depend on your budget as well. These watches get vrek expensive. This is mine
Garmin Forerunner 55 Multisport GPS Running Watch
Shop the Garmin Forerunner 55 Multisport GPS Running Watch by Garmin for only ZAR 3,999.9
It does everything I need and has phenomenal battery life. It doesn't have any of the frills like solar charging or the ability to load gpx maps but for me, that's not a big deal. The battery life, GPS and heart rate monitor are what matter in that regard, I'm happy. The only thing I'm not sure about that may apply to you is the swim. A mate of mine has one and he's an avid triathlete, so I'm sure it can be used for that too.
