The Official Xiaomi Thread

FlashSA

Executive Member
Finally got my Mi Band 4 from Banggood and the screen picked up 2 scratches on the 2nd day of using it :crying:

Seems to be a common "issue" from what I've read on Reddit so order a screen protector for it if you plan on buying one.

Had my Mi Band 2 for 2 years and it didn't get a single scratch.
I've bumped my 4 against multiple objects without any resultant scratches. My 3 has a deep scratch near the top from brushing a wall.

The problem with a screen protector is you won't be able to swim/bath/shower with it on anymore.

Lateinlife

Need my cracked screen repaired in JHB - Redmi S2

Please could I get contact details . Thanks

Last edited:

Rising_Phoenix

Only if you import more than 3 parcels a year. If you import stuff from the CN warehouse and has priority line shipping it won't count.
Forgive my ignorance, but what is CN warehouse? Anyone had experiences of parcels going missing after buying them from overseas online stores?

Dan C

Honorary Master
Forgive my ignorance, but what is CN warehouse? Anyone had experiences of parcels going missing after buying them from overseas online stores?
They have two. One is HK which I assume is Hong Kong which ships cellphones for example and that will be taxable via DHL. The other CN warehouse not sure what it means, but if you have an option to chose priority line, take that instead of expedited shipping. Never take the Netherlands mail.

FlashSA

Executive Member
They have two. One is HK which I assume is Hong Kong which ships cellphones for example and that will be taxable via DHL. The other CN warehouse not sure what it means, but if you have an option to chose priority line, take that instead of expedited shipping. Never take the Netherlands mail.
CN - China mainland, aka China // HK - Hong Kong which is almost like a sub country inside China

Park@82

Honorary Master
Xiaomi is invading my home. I just got the Mi Robot Vacuum.

I have the following Xiaomi products so far:
Vacuum
Dash cam
Air purifier
Security cam
Wi-Fi Repeater
Shaver
Laptop backpack
Screwdriver Set
Mi Box (android TV)

I would still like to get some Mi smart bulbs and the smoke detector (requires the gateway) & perhaps the automatic umbrella :p and scale

Last edited:

Suspect99

Executive Member
Xiaomi is invading my home. I just got the Mi Robot Vacuum.

I have the following Xiaomi products so far:
Vacuum
Dash cam
Air purifier
Security cam
Wi-Fi Repeater
Laptop backpack
Screwdriver Set
Mi Box (android TV)

I would still like to get some Mi smart bulbs and the smoke detector (requires the gateway) & perhaps the automatic umbrella and scale
Post a review of the vacuum when you've used a while please. I'm interested in getting one

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Anybody whose youtube app is dreddfully slow on their Redmi devices? If I enable hotspot, youtube streams just fine on tethered devices. So it is not cellc or whatever, it is something on my device that throttles youtube most horribly.