The Official Xiaomi Thread

Magandroid

Expert Member
I see MIA Africa is advertising the Note 10S for R4499. Then they also advertise the same model Note 10S with FREE earbuds but the price is now R5199. So if the earbuds are free, why the R700 difference in price?
I did email them with this query but they are yet to respond.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
What's it with Whatsapp voice notes and a black screen on my Note 8?

Everything works fine and well until I want to play a Whatsapp voice note, the screen goes black and I cannot adjust the volume or unlock the phone until the voice note stops playing.

Conack

Expert Member
What's it with Whatsapp voice notes and a black screen on my Note 8?

Everything works fine and well until I want to play a Whatsapp voice note, the screen goes black and I cannot adjust the volume or unlock the phone until the voice note stops playing.

Most likely this is due to Whatsapp querying the phone's gyro status and it's incorrectly reporting back that the phone is against your ear, which puts the screen off and plays the voice note through the earpiece instead of the loudspeaker.

citizensa

Expert Member
My R4k buds pro were free and I also got a 10k trade in.
(picked up a broken device for 600 for the trade in)

Did you really get 10k cash back promo with a Brocken device? Where did you buy your S22 ultra from for what price with Buds pro?

rodga

Honorary Master
Did you really get 10k cash back promo with a Brocken device? Where did you buy your S22 ultra from for what price with Buds pro?
Yes but Its reduced to 7k from May. I got it on contract from telkom. I think the buds promo ended as well.