The PC Build Thread

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
If you can get a rm1000i for that price get down on your knees and take it with both hands, awesome deal.
When I contacted Gtx Gaming, they where all taken :(

Ended up ordering this on from Takealot

Corsair, and other Antec where out of stock :(

Will only be delivered 12 June. [ sigh ]

UrBaN963

Honorary Master

Got me one of these. My upgrade quest is nearly complete. I just need the final piece and I will be done.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
I received my case last week. Over the weekend I transferred everything over. I have since realised something.
I absolutely f*****g hate cable management on a PC. I redid house wiring last year and that was easier than this.

PeterPan420

I received my case last week. Over the weekend I transferred everything over. I have since realised something.
I absolutely f*****g hate cable management on a PC. I redid house wiring last year and that was easier than this.
How does it look:sneaky:

Lupus

Honorary Master
Yup, you don't want to see the back of some of my cases :)

Neoprod

Honorary Master
I feel your pain...my case is tempered glass on both sides. I won't make that mistake again - I miss the "power bulge" the back side of my old steel case had to accommodate cables.

download.png[/spoiler}

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Anybody still looking to build a pcs, market has been flooded with 9700k cpus. Looks like potterH is back in the game.