The SA Politics Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I thought you meant hostile as in hostile, a no go area.

Impressive crowd, whoever was renting them did a good job.
Proof they were rented or is that just another of your unfounded baseless digs at the DA.
 
ANC Gvt evil USA...oh wait

He banna? I thought they were still angry at us for selling weapons to Russia? Look at the bow tie wearing buffoon looking all smug...

Maybe they have finally realised no one has time for their idle threats.
 
He banna? I thought they were still angry at us for selling weapons to Russia? Look at the bow tie wearing buffoon looking all smug...

Maybe they have finally realised no one has time for their idle threats.
USA/West evil, now give me some money.
 
He banna? I thought they were still angry at us for selling weapons to Russia? Look at the bow tie wearing buffoon looking all smug...

Maybe they have finally realised no one has time for their idle threats.
Losing tariff-free access through AGOA (which benefits SA far more than the US) is not an 'idle threat'.
 
This is one of the most potent coalitions in the history of SA. ANC running scared in KZN !

The DA Durban are in turmoil and we have come to see the IFP are corrupt. Some of Zuma's supporters now vote IFP.

TBH, I'm not at all convinced the coalition will be much better than ANC. We could have Tshwane 2.0 on our hands in KZN. I also don't think the coalition is as potent as you think. The IFP have voted with ANC before over DA, something Cilliers Brink has called them out for before.
 
Well, his assumption is valid and we do know the DA do rent crowds. Remember there was that picture that went viral of supposed DA activists posing with Duduzane?
Another BS reply, expected from the ANC Mafia choir.
 
Another BS reply, expected from the ANC Mafia choir.

Just to refresh the memory.

 
He banna? I thought they were still angry at us for selling weapons to Russia? Look at the bow tie wearing buffoon looking all smug...

Maybe they have finally realised no one has time for their idle threats.
R24mil does not even pay for an assessment study.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X