Agent67
Honorary Master
You're asking too many questions, Bunny. Why is your studio demolished?I'd be interested about this "good record" you talk of.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
You're asking too many questions, Bunny. Why is your studio demolished?I'd be interested about this "good record" you talk of.
You're asking too many questions, Bunny. Why is your studio demolished?
For that to happen in Gauteng the DA must be polling themselves way higher than they did in 2021, almost close to what they got in 2016.![]()
DA se ‘Moonshot’ wys hy het reeds 48%-steun in Gauteng | Netwerk24
Die DA se peilings wys dat die partye wat deel van die Moonshot-pakt wil word, reeds 48% van die kiesers in Gauteng se steun het en ook op die meeste kiesers in KwaZulu-Natal kan steun, sê John Steenhuisen, DA-leier.www.netwerk24.com
Paywalled.
According to DA polling, Pact parties have 48% in GP and 52% in KZN.
I honestly think he would be more respected here if he changed his name to either Mr. Predictable or Captain Thumbsuck.Oh? So nothing? Cool.
I just asked a simple question, Honourable Member.
Studio: Demolished.
All you need to do now is accuse me of being a Broeder and rant about me somehow day drinking/being drunk cause then I've got bingo...
That will be a "I know squat then", kinda like "trust me I'm a doctor"Have you ever made allegations about anything on this forum where you couldn't provide proof? Yebo noma cha? Since we both know the answer is Yebo, what proof do you want?
I am telling you I know exactly that the crowd is rented, I am not mincing my words.
Hallo broeder. Kom jy nog deur, ons wag?
View attachment 1555779
No, Spinnie is not invited, he has his own antifreeze ...
View attachment 1555785
Make peace with it so that we can move on, the DA rent crowds and that Soweto crowd was rented.That will be a "I know squat then", kinda like "trust me I'm a doctor"
Racist?Why do you Broeders wear jackets and shorts though? And not that I would have accepted your invite anyway.
Racist?
mg.co.za
I didn't play anything, I asked a question. Why wouldn't you accept the invitation?You do sure seem to enjoy playing the race card.
SpinnieI honestly think he would be more respected here if he changed his name to either Mr. Predictable or Captain Thumbsuck.
No, Spinnie is not invited
And not that I would have accepted your invite anyway.
Unpaywalled, read it fast before they paywall it again.
![]()
MASHATILE UNMASKED | The R37m Waterfall mansion, his son-in-law and a Gauteng govt housing loan | News24
Deputy President Paul Mashatile lives in a sprawling mansion bought for R37 million – but he didn’t pay for it. The house is registered in the name of a company whose sole directors are his son and son-in-law. And his son-in-law does business with the state.www.news24.com
I demolished my studio myself, didn't need them to do it for me
But I'm honestly just intrigued by the claim... I wouldn't have a problem believing it, but everything I know of the DA is that they beg for volunteers and are very open about not paying.
Gugu must be quite something or is Mashatile just a mouse ?Unpaywalled, read it fast before they paywall it again.
![]()
MASHATILE UNMASKED | The R37m Waterfall mansion, his son-in-law and a Gauteng govt housing loan | News24
Deputy President Paul Mashatile lives in a sprawling mansion bought for R37 million – but he didn’t pay for it. The house is registered in the name of a company whose sole directors are his son and son-in-law. And his son-in-law does business with the state.www.news24.com
Both Paul and Thabiso Mashatile – independently of each other – told News24 that the deputy president had moved into the property after receiving threats from a former girlfriend, Gugu Nkosi. But the alleged threats by Nkosi were made in March, the same month that transfer took place, and months after the sale was already concluded.