The SA Politics Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're asking too many questions, Bunny. Why is your studio demolished?

I demolished my studio myself, didn't need them to do it for me :P

But I'm honestly just intrigued by the claim... I wouldn't have a problem believing it, but everything I know of the DA is that they beg for volunteers and are very open about not paying.
 

Paywalled.

According to DA polling, Pact parties have 48% in GP and 52% in KZN.
 
All you need to do now is accuse me of being a Broeder and rant about me somehow day drinking/being drunk cause then I've got bingo...

Hallo broeder. Kom jy nog deur, ons wag?

98d3f26bfb154101a6d0260ec530cad4.jpg


No, Spinnie is not invited, he has his own antifreeze ...

Untitled.jpg
 

Paywalled.

According to DA polling, Pact parties have 48% in GP and 52% in KZN.
For that to happen in Gauteng the DA must be polling themselves way higher than they did in 2021, almost close to what they got in 2016.

I like their can do attitude.
 
Oh? So nothing? Cool.

I just asked a simple question, Honourable Member.

Studio: Demolished.
All you need to do now is accuse me of being a Broeder and rant about me somehow day drinking/being drunk cause then I've got bingo...
I honestly think he would be more respected here if he changed his name to either Mr. Predictable or Captain Thumbsuck.
 
Have you ever made allegations about anything on this forum where you couldn't provide proof? Yebo noma cha? Since we both know the answer is Yebo, what proof do you want?

I am telling you I know exactly that the crowd is rented, I am not mincing my words.
That will be a "I know squat then", kinda like "trust me I'm a doctor"
 
DA must have deep pockets to "bribe" so many

0mAKuDJJipu71iLLN6aeznI2h-yebhPv2QQtXX1C-9YURxkX7LOWf5KiTyonBGm9rb4IB8eaby-FyX6oylWGY2CYB7Dkq1L5=s1500
 
Unpaywalled, read it fast before they paywall it again.


Meh. The plot is in place. Schitokosa will be ousted soon :cool:
 
I demolished my studio myself, didn't need them to do it for me :p

But I'm honestly just intrigued by the claim... I wouldn't have a problem believing it, but everything I know of the DA is that they beg for volunteers and are very open about not paying.

When have they been open about not paying?
 
Unpaywalled, read it fast before they paywall it again.

Gugu must be quite something or is Mashatile just a mouse ?

Both Paul and Thabiso Mashatile – independently of each other – told News24 that the deputy president had moved into the property after receiving threats from a former girlfriend, Gugu Nkosi. But the alleged threats by Nkosi were made in March, the same month that transfer took place, and months after the sale was already concluded.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X