TheChamp
Honorary Master
Lol, he is starting again, haven't we been here before where you tell people to ignore me? Next thing you know you'll be begging for my attention when you realise you cannot live without me.Ignore the troll.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Lol, he is starting again, haven't we been here before where you tell people to ignore me? Next thing you know you'll be begging for my attention when you realise you cannot live without me.Ignore the troll.
My favourite is people here using trail instead of trial.**** sakes people. It’s queue. Not que.
Also. Good luck.
Lol, he is starting again, haven't we been here before where you tell people to ignore me? Next thing you know you'll be begging for my attention when you realise you cannot live without me.
He’s like a herpes breakout.Yawn. You need new material. You’ve played this one before.
It’s a real possibility.What's this fong kong prediction that MK is gonna win KZN.
Because you have done this before, don't you think you are the one who needs new material?Yawn. You need new material. You’ve played this one before.
Err... No, stop believing polls.It’s a real possibility.
The people working on it are still in the queue to vote
Err... No, stop believing polls.
Assuming there's no queue to count the votes...
Yea no I’ll be in la la land. Will check results after 7am when I’m at work.
Special treatment for the criminals.
I'm willing to hedge both.These long queues either mean the system is ****ed or we are getting insane turnouts. Unfortunately I think it is the former.
These long queues either mean the system is ****ed or we are getting insane turnouts. Unfortunately I think it is the former.
It's both in some areas, but largely it's just a broken system.These long queues either mean the system is ****ed or we are getting insane turnouts. Unfortunately I think it is the former.
They probably are. Not in a majority sense but they might very well end up with the most votes there...What's this fong kong prediction that MK is gonna win KZN.
Special treatment for the criminals.