The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the green, black and gold that will be changing the definition after this election.

I'm happy to concede that a majority is the proper definition of a win. We'll see if the thieves will do the same...
I’ve never been confused.

Whoever gets the highest share of the votes wins.

It’s literally that simple.
The green, black and gold ^^^
 
Nope. Not interested in rural SA results. Will be ANC sweeping the floor as usual, except where there is a sufficient conglomeration of Afrikaners, where they will vote FF. Urban votes will only come through much later I reckon.

Counting in some places that have wrapped up smoothly will start within the next hour. The unofficial results and leaks should start coming in by 12amish.
 
I don't see anyone reporting they have just voted, are people just glad they did and go home or has everything ground to a standstill?
 
Sabotage trending at number 1.

The seeds to doubt the election outcome has been sown and is now getting watered.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240529_213821.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_213821.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 28
I don't see anyone reporting they have just voted, are people just glad they did and go home or has everything ground to a standstill?

It’s late. People are tired and just want to go home. Not giving a **** about social media.

Don’t worry though. By this time tomorrow it will be clear to you and everyone else that the ANC no longer has its filthy dirty corrupt hands on SA as a majority.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X