A Third Force
Expert Member
- Joined
- May 20, 2008
- Messages
- 1,224
- Reaction score
- 1,654
IEC has been diabolical. Question must be asked why?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I think it's the green, black and gold that will be changing the definition after this election.
I'm happy to concede that a majority is the proper definition of a win. We'll see if the thieves will do the same...
The green, black and gold ^^^I’ve never been confused.
Whoever gets the highest share of the votes wins.
It’s literally that simple.
The ANC did it.
IEC has been diabolical. Question must be asked why?
Nope. Not interested in rural SA results. Will be ANC sweeping the floor as usual, except where there is a sufficient conglomeration of Afrikaners, where they will vote FF. Urban votes will only come through much later I reckon.
Don't start with the Nkandla Tribal Stokvel tactics.
Multiple reports of lines being cut.
Yep, well known Nkandla Tribal Stokvel tactics.
I don't see anyone reporting they have just voted, are people just glad they did and go home or has everything ground to a standstill?