The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night is still young though.


View attachment 1717305

LMAO - poor John. I don't think anyone thought the DA would do well there besides the DA.
 
Quick one. I see News24 dashboard is already at about 25% votes counted, while IEC says about 12% I assume the IEC is behind and News 24 trying to be as real time as possible? Or what's the difference?
 
Quick one. I see News24 dashboard is already at about 20% votes counted, while IEC says 12.85. I assume the IEC is behind and News 24 trying to be as real time as possible? Or what's the difference?
Who’s more accurate the actual commission or some news website… you can guess.
 
That's not even funny, it's plain sad.
worse than sad - that person gets to vote on our political futures
While I laughed at those comments, I must say that "sub par" often creates confusion. Sub par means not good enough, but being below par in golf is good, because of golf's scoring system.
seriously reaching here bringing golf's scoring system into it

:ROFL:
 
Quick one. I see News24 dashboard is already at about 25% votes counted, while IEC says about 12% I assume the IEC is behind and News 24 trying to be as real time as possible? Or what's the difference?
All I know is that the IEC one is broken, not sure if News24 is working correctly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X