Another loose for the GLM (Just a prediction) and @TheChamp this is based on real life voting - like for realizes.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Claims margin of error, thumb sucks a number. What a clown trying to remain relevant.
You enjoying this hey LOLWasn't the Free State supposed to be the DA's surprise?
Wasn't the Free State supposed to be the DA's surprise?
Night is still young though.According to who?![]()

Night is still young though.
![]()
A new government to rescue the Free State is within reach as ANC support crashes to 50%
Ladies and gentlemen, it is a wonderful privilege for me to be here in the Free State today. This is a province that can certainly lay claim to being the breadbasket of South Africa. A province where people are closely connected to the beautiful landscapes around them. The Free State also sits...www.da.org.za
View attachment 1717305
Many here, including me, are hoping they do.LMAO - poor John. I don't think anyone thought the DA would do well there besides the DA.
Who’s more accurate the actual commission or some news website… you can guess.Quick one. I see News24 dashboard is already at about 20% votes counted, while IEC says 12.85. I assume the IEC is behind and News 24 trying to be as real time as possible? Or what's the difference?
worse than sad - that person gets to vote on our political futuresThat's not even funny, it's plain sad.
seriously reaching here bringing golf's scoring system into itWhile I laughed at those comments, I must say that "sub par" often creates confusion. Sub par means not good enough, but being below par in golf is good, because of golf's scoring system.
Many here, including me, are hoping they do.![]()
All I know is that the IEC one is broken, not sure if News24 is working correctly.Quick one. I see News24 dashboard is already at about 25% votes counted, while IEC says about 12% I assume the IEC is behind and News 24 trying to be as real time as possible? Or what's the difference?
Who’s more accurate the actual commission or some news website… you can guess.
All I know is that the IEC one is broken, not sure if News24 is working correctly.
Broken because it’s not suiting your pipe dream.All I know is that the IEC one is broken, not sure if News24 is working correctly.