AfricanTech
Honorary Master
It would also signal to the28% for the DA - man, that would be glorious!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
It would also signal to the28% for the DA - man, that would be glorious!
Yes, that's what I am talking about, having to continously refresh, national is mostly fine, but the provinces become a mess.
Yes, that's what I am talking about, having to continously refresh, national is mostly fine, but the provinces become a mess.
And it is. It's now also the MK, PA and ASA surprise - they're all up. There's only one party that isn't...Wasn't the Free State supposed to be the DA's surprise?
That's what the surprise meant?And it is. It's no also the MK, PA and ASA surprise - they're all up. There's only one party that isn't...
CSIR prediction.
Everyone in the comments telling her exactly the same thing...Claims margin of error, thumb sucks a number. What a clown trying to remain relevant.
FF+ and EFF are the other two parties that are down. NFP, COPE and UDM are OUT.And it is. It's no also the MK, PA and ASA surprise - they're all up. There's only one party that isn't...
News24 was broken previous elections too. I guess nobody noticed back then.I see News24 keeps jumping around. I'll stick to IEC for now, even if they report slower. When I checked again they jumped to 33% and when I refreshed it was 13%.
To those who said the DA would loose their majority in WC.
Yeah, from the votes so far in WC, he's been taking more ANC vote share than DA's...Gayton is going to become a problem for his creators at this rate, he seems to be mostly gobbling up their vote share, and not the DA's.
FF+ and EFF are the other two parties that are down. NFP, COPE and UDM are OUT.
I should probably be busy with some assignments but I can't look away at the destruction of ANC.