The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's what I am talking about, having to continously refresh, national is mostly fine, but the provinces become a mess.

That's how websites work?

And what provincial mess are you on about? It looks OK?
 
I see News24 keeps jumping around. I'll stick to IEC for now, even if they report slower. When I checked again they jumped to 33% and when I refreshed it was 13%.
 
Champy right about now

200w.gif
 
From Dawie's write up:

The DA have recovered lost white voters in the province. It has increased support among white, English speakers, from 81% in 2019 to 89% this year.

It has similarly recovered its support among white, Afrikaans voters, increasing from 77% to 85%.

The FF+ has lost support among white, Afrikaans voters, declining from 13% to 5%.

Among coloured voters in the city the DA has lost support, declining from 70% in 2019 to 58% this year.

The DA more than doubled its black support, increasing from 4% in 2019 to 9% this year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X