The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all had a go at each other before the election, and had a laugh at champ in the past few days. What do you hope to accomplish by dragging this out, do you want him to crawl into a hole and sob? It's over now, time to let go...
You know how long I spent putting together the ANC cadres dossier?

Atleast 20 min.

Yes I went them to sob in their hole until they apologize to President Steenhuisen.
 
You know how long I spent putting together the ANC cadres dossier?

Atleast 20 min.

Yes I went them to sob in their hole until they apologize to President Steenhuisen.
You left out mowing Goggo's lawns for a year! How could you?

But they won't. Disappearing and new members Lesoofi and Zoomer (or something like that) appearing is more plausible.

:ROFL:
 
Can add enca to the block list. Look at the language used for the DA, and the fawning over Malema and Zuma...

With more than two-thirds of the votes counted, the ANC was leading with less than 42 percent -- 15 points down on 2019 -- followed by the centre-right Democratic Alliance (DA) on 22 percent.

Behind them are two former ANC stalwarts: former president Jacob Zuma's uMkhonto weSizwe (MK) on 12 percent and leftist firebrand Julius Malema's Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) on nine percent.

Malema founded the EFF in 2013 after being thrown out of the ANC, where he had served as youth leader but was accused of fomenting party divisions.

Zuma, a charismatic anti-apartheid fighter, also founded his party after being ousted from the ANC and has clawed into the veteran party's support in his home province of KwaZulu-Natal.
 
It's exciting because I've already emigrated so don't have to live thru the disaster scenarios if they play out. For Saffers who can't leave, I sympathize.

Thank you this means so much.

We are all locked up in the country we all can't be so fortunate, all the borders are closed and my whole family is all put to work on the slave plantation at Phala Phala. We live on 2 stale slices of bread (no spread) and 50mls of Oros per day, no meat.

Enjoy your great life on our behalf!
 
Thank you this means so much.

We are all locked up in the country we all can't be so fortunate, all the borders are closed and my whole family is all put to work on the slave plantation at Phala Phala. We live on 2 stale slices of bread (no spread) and 50mls of Oros per day, no meat.

Enjoy your great life on our behalf!
I can sponsor your green card as my maid or gardener. You can choose between my weeds or my washing. Don’t lose hope!
 
I can sponsor your green card as my maid or gardener. You can choose between my weeds or my washing. Don’t lose hope!

Says someone who is probably working as a gardener or maid, or raking the beach for some billionaire, looking towards your past here on MyBB :ROFL: :ROFL:

Darling, you would never live my live anywhere on this planet :ROFL:
 
Hey @Koning Witou Solomon

In the past few months I got to know where the Kruger Gold is, very interesting background an history to it that you might be interested in
Weeds as in Mary Jane?

With @Calkem that's a massive mistake.
:oops:

By the way do you know the new site where the Kruger Gold Millions are? I was at the site a few weeks ago. Breath-taking site out of this world, I didn't get in to the cave, due to the many corpses inside.

Very fascinating....
 
Hey @Koning Witou Solomon

In the past few months I got to know where the Kruger Gold is, very interesting background an history to it that you might be interested in


By the way do you know the new site where the Kruger Gold Millions are? I was at the site a few weeks ago. Breath-taking site out of this world, I didn't get in to the cave, due to the many corpses inside.

Very fascinating....
Yes, lovely view. Those poor okes fought hard .... oh wait!

No, nobody in my family past or present knows.
:whistling:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X