What is decision? I mean apart from forming government of national unity ? With whom ?
That's the issue. They just said "We will work with people" and now expect parties to come running and begging for a position.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What is decision? I mean apart from forming government of national unity ? With whom ?
It's the standard anc kicking the can down the road as far as it can until it blows up in their face... And the way they're approaching this I think it blowing up will happen sooner rather than later.That's the issue. They just said "We will work with people" and now expect parties to come running and begging for a position.
It's the standard anc kicking the can down the road as far as it can until it blows up in their face... And the way they're approaching this I think it blowing up will happen sooner rather than later.
As it stands, EFF and MK refuse to work with ANC. So.. how does a GNU work then? There is no unity here. DA has not responded yet as far as I know.
The CiC is not happy with the ANC’s continued arrogance
The media has been told to set up, the President of the Great Liberation Movement will be addressing our people shortly.
Somebodies perking up again
He started on Wednesday getting all perky again... was quite amusing.
The GNU thing is a bit of a damp squib. The DA and IFP should have gone for a confidence and supply agreement. Being mired in ANC failures will only hurt them.
It's a negotiation even if the ANC prefer a GNU where they can share the blame.Not up to them though.
I did not expect him to rebound so quickly.
@ShaunSA - we are both wrong. Seems like the ANC is coping out completely. Bunch of uselsss fuks. And here I thought maybe this time they will put the country first.
This is going to be a **** show for the next 5 years.
Oksalayo we are going forward, umzabalazo uyasivumela.
I didn't watch his speech. News is thin on detail
Summary?
Summary is they're not firmly committing to anything and that they invite the EFF, DA and other to work with them. Didn't admit fault or take any responsibility. Typical ANC doing ANC things.
I see MK is going to Parly. It's going to be a glorious spectacle![]()
Someone probably told them they don't get paid and / or it makes zero difference if they don't show up.