The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the issue. They just said "We will work with people" and now expect parties to come running and begging for a position.
It's the standard anc kicking the can down the road as far as it can until it blows up in their face... And the way they're approaching this I think it blowing up will happen sooner rather than later.
 
It's the standard anc kicking the can down the road as far as it can until it blows up in their face... And the way they're approaching this I think it blowing up will happen sooner rather than later.

As it stands, EFF and MK refuse to work with ANC. So.. how does a GNU work then? There is no unity here. DA has not responded yet as far as I know.
 
As it stands, EFF and MK refuse to work with ANC. So.. how does a GNU work then? There is no unity here. DA has not responded yet as far as I know.

I think the GNU label is probably misleading as it won't ever include all parties, but just those willing to work with the ANC within whatever framework they try and push.
 
The CiC is not happy with the ANC’s continued arrogance


True, but the same way the EFF (with the least amount of votes 9.52%) can’t dictate terms to the larger parties. The electorate annihilated them and they are fast becoming irrelevant, considering it only takes 2-3 parties to form a majority and completely sideline them and the RET tribal factions and alliance.
 
I listened to sound bytes from an interview Zuma apparently did with EWN. The man is so churlish, he admits he has told Ramaphosa to never speak to him because Ramaphosa is no leader. The man can nurse a grudge.
 
The GNU thing is a bit of a damp squib. The DA and IFP should have gone for a confidence and supply agreement. Being mired in ANC failures will only hurt them.
 
@ShaunSA - we are both wrong. Seems like the ANC is coping out completely. Bunch of uselsss fuks. And here I thought maybe this time they will put the country first.

This is going to be a **** show for the next 5 years.

I didn't watch his speech. News is thin on detail

Summary?
 
Summary is they're not firmly committing to anything and that they invite the EFF, DA and other to work with them. Didn't admit fault or take any responsibility. Typical ANC doing ANC things.

Too much pride with zero to back it up. Like the resident comrade

I see MK is going to Parly. It's going to be a glorious spectacle :love:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X