The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he does have experience to be minister of police given he was arrested...

But I'd say better experience to be minister of correctional services, would.suit his experience even more.
Can’t keep a gangster down. Need him in somewhere just for the pure comedy we’d get.
 
I'm going to get **** for this on here but i'm going to say it anyway. I'll preface this by saying I'm a DA voter. Why are they nominating a white person to this position? Are there no Coloured or Black leaders in the DA? This is the DA's chance to reach out and prove to those who accuse it of being a white party to nominate a capable black person. The DA just doesn't listen or seem to care. I'm starting to find it very hard to defend the DA from people accusing it of sideling black and coloured people.
You lucky you prefaced that you are a DA voter or the rabid MyDA, emboldened by their 1% increase at these elections, here would have done to you what they did to Verashni.

:ROFL:
 
I agree that a secret vote can't be counted by 2 people in a room with no witnesses. Let them call the votes out right there and then, like they're playing bingo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X