When will the cabinet be announced?
Possibly Friday.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
When will the cabinet be announced?
I am also a little annoyed that I did not recognize him at first and actually admired the pictures for a minute before it hit me that I am admiring an enemy.I legit thought that was Eddie Murphy...
I reckon he looks more like the King of WakandaOn first glance I legit thought that was Eddie Murphy...
This was actually such a clever and strategic move by the ANC, and one that could very easily unseat the DA (or lose them voters). The DA will have their hands mostly tied, and will be blamed when things continue to be on the decline. Never trust a communist, especially when they want to sing kumbaya.When is Gauteng's biggest clown announcing his Cabinet? It must hurt him so much that he will have to include multiple DA MPLs!
Why is she even there?
Nothing of the sort will happen, we are partners in the government of national unity and will support each other to deliver services to our people, stop spreading your negativity.This was actually such a clever and strategic move by the ANC, and one that could very easily unseat the DA (or lose them voters). The DA will have their hands mostly tied, and will be blamed when things continue to be on the decline. Never trust a communist, especially when they want to sing kumbaya.
She was invited, fortunately for us Gouws has enough troubles, otherwise we wouldn't hear the end of it.Why is she even there?
The taxpayer sends 100's of people to watch sport overseas for free?There are 100s of other people who were invited, she is just mostly recognized.
Time will tell. Also, I'll spread what I like.Nothing of the sort will happen, we are partners in the government of national unity and will support each other to deliver services to our people, stop spreading your negativity.
Where are you guys streaming this shytes from? Was on SABC live and tried eNCA but having problems not working too and it doesn't look like my network.
Yeah using youtube now, SABC allows me to do picture in picture and switch between browser windows but Youtube can only play in background. Thanks though.
Ceremonial guard I think.What is with the green army?
At least they seem to be marching in sync.Ceremonial guard I think.
I'm glad to see that this amuses you but think about this for a moment!!! Weather you agree that the guy is a racist or not , in politics perceptions often matter more than reality which means that his actions jeopardize the chance of the GNU being effective and guess who suffers when things continue as they are?Haha
Parliament says it is unable to investigate the actions of Democratic Alliance (DA) Member of Parliament Renaldo Gouws prior to him taking oath as a member of the National Assembly.
This comes after a video clip Gouws made 15 years ago, resurfaced this week.
Parliament says it was up to the DA to deal with the matter.
![]()
Parliament says it's unable to probe the Renaldo Gouws video - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.
Parliament says it is up to the DA to deal with the matter.www.sabcnews.com