Agent67
Honorary Master
Tell us more, honourable memberYes, I went to high school with him.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Tell us more, honourable memberYes, I went to high school with him.
Local SPCA and Charity shops are great for those.Used books?
I concede - the R5 bargain bin does a roaring tradeUsed books?
Not much to tell really, pretty average student in some subjects below and never really had any great ideas.Tell us more, honourable member
Yes, I went to high school with him.
I'd venture to say as he progressed he got more arrogant. But yes, pretty much he thought he was gods gift to everything. Highly narcissistic.Was he as annoying back then as he is now?
Or just second-hand bookshops most of the time.Local SPCA and Charity shops are great for those.
Agreed but you have to look around tbhNew books are very expensive.
As expected.But yes, pretty much he thought he was gods gift to everything. Highly narcissistic.
A DG is not a political post, all along the DA has made a huge noise about the ANC influencing the appointment of non political appointments, but now the DA wants to do exactly the same thing when they get into power.So wanting to have competent ethical people is cadre deployment. Tell us more.
Now it seems like it's 6 ministers, 7 deputies. This schit keeps changing with the weather...
He must have been just another teenager in the school, was there any reason for people not to ignore him?Yes, I went to high school with him.
Well with his loud mouth and holier than thou attitude, I would have suspected people to take more notice.He must have been just another teenager in the school, was there any reason for people not to ignore him?
Yeah, people are wasting their outrage on rumours, I am saving mine to explode when Cyril makes the announcement.Until things are announced, I would make guess that the media are making things up to print stories.
Not the media, Cyril's mole...Until things are announced, I would make guess that the media are making things up to print stories.
Sounds like your type of guyNot much to tell really, pretty average student in some subjects below and never really had any great ideas.