TheChamp
Honorary Master
Remember the good old days when Zuma had dirt on everyone?depends on what dirt he has on them
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Remember the good old days when Zuma had dirt on everyone?depends on what dirt he has on them
I still think he does, but who is going to believe him now.Remember the good old days when Zuma had dirt on everyone?
What would he have? We're still waiting for uBaba's beans 10 years later...depends on what dirt he has on them
By now it's very evident he doesn't... He threatens and thats it.I still think he does, but who is going to believe him now.
Has the DA confirmed anything?
Announcement inbound?
Given how little they have been posting, I am reasonably confident they have concluded negotiations with a positive outcome.That’s not a confirmation.
Now they want Orania to have a position in SA politics? I thought they are their own country?
The **** does this mean? Its own muni/district, a volkstaat? What are they on about?
I agree, we should act like we do daily with each other. We do not hate each other like in countries at war. I was wrong thinking the EFF would make big strides. We all want the same thing in the end.Maybe we can stop acting as if we're enemies and behave in a manner befitting the reality that all South Africans are in the same boat and striving for the same thing.
But the MK did. Is that not worrying?I agree, we should act like we do daily with each other. We do not hate each other like in countries at war. I was wrong thinking the EFF would make big strides. We all want the same thing in the end.
Well today is the day we get to find out the truth, We will know who is sleeping with who and what bartering was done and the lies and fake hard lines will finally be known to all and lastly we will get to know how focked we are going to be for the next 5 years.According to the Business Day, the EFF rejected the position of Speaker, so hopefully that goes to the DA.