Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll also be interested to see what the DA is doing for the Khoi and San communities in Western Cape.

They can't blame ANC there because they do have power to do things for those communities there.
We'll have to see I guess, but at least, those languages along with Afrikaans, won't be considered "foreign" anymore.
 
We'll have to see I guess, but at least, those languages along with Afrikaans, won't be considered "foreign" anymore.
I have heard debates about Afrikaans being considered a foreign language by some but nothing about the language spoken by the Khoi/San people?
 
I have heard debates about Afrikaans being considered a foreign language by some but nothing about the language spoken by the Khoi/San people?

Yeah, one would have to be an idiot to say that Khoi/San are "foreign".

It's fair to say that the ANC are not doing enough for the Khoi/San and to educate South Africans but it's not like any government did and I haven't seen the DA do anything for them either. The DA have no excuse as a lot of their descendents are based in the Western Cape.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X