Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of outcries to Rama to fire Mthetwa.

But as we all know Rama won't do that. "Unity and renewal", etc.
Yes he won't do it, most probably because it's politics, firing him because there is an outcry will do a lot of damage to him politically, the opposition will be all over him instead of saying well done, you he would rather reshuffle him at his own discretion some other time when this has died down.
 
Same Mthethwa who defended the exorbitant spending at Nkandla when he was police minister. 8 years later he is still a minister and still wasting tax payers money.
 

Sure, it's bringing SAns together... to oppose the construction of this flag, while you know the money could've been used to address our current, more pressing problems?

If they don't want to build massive flags, then they want to donate money to Cuba and SA suffers for it every time.

2024, will be a "now or never" moment.

P.S How does a massive flag promote nation-building exactly? In a country like ours, where we're all constantly at war with ourselves?
 
Sooner we get the ANC out, the better. They think it's all a joke.
I completely agree with you. I said this so many times already, but I'll say it again. 2024 will be a 'now or never' moment in our country similar to 1994.
 
I completely agree with you. I said this so many times already, but I'll say it again. 2024 will be a 'now or never' moment in our country similar to 1994.

Exactly, 30 years. Reminds me of that article I once read about African liberation movements that turn into parties, not staying in power for longer than this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X