Agent67
Honorary Master
Exercising his shocked face and his "I noticed your... So I will build/create" speeches?I have not seen him make any significant moves - with anything, of late. What exactly is he doing, these days?
Otherwise, IDK? lol
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Exercising his shocked face and his "I noticed your... So I will build/create" speeches?I have not seen him make any significant moves - with anything, of late. What exactly is he doing, these days?
Yes he won't do it, most probably because it's politics, firing him because there is an outcry will do a lot of damage to him politically, the opposition will be all over him instead of saying well done, you he would rather reshuffle him at his own discretion some other time when this has died down.There are a lot of outcries to Rama to fire Mthetwa.
But as we all know Rama won't do that. "Unity and renewal", etc.
Don't you think they would be happy Rama fired a guy who wanted to spend R22 million on a 120m flagpole? That lights up and is apparently quite educational?the opposition will be all over him instead of saying well done
Nope, that's not how things work in politics, it's all about exposing your enemies weaknesses, you never ever allow your enemy to tell you what to do even when you are going to do the exact same thing.Don't you think they would be happy Rama fired a guy who wanted to spend R22 million on a 120m flagpole? That lights up and is apparently quite educational?
I thought Tabane had agreed to withdraw and apologise. He's probably trolling and will apologize before it goes to court.
Serious question, is that guy okay?I thought Tabane had agreed to withdraw and apologise. He's probably trolling and will apologize before it goes to court.
Tabane or Manuel?Serious question, is that guy okay?
Tabane.Tabane or Manuel?
Dunno. All I know is Manuel is gonna spank him in court, lmao.Tabane.
Well...He certainly doesnt have a 'using his brain' addiction...
Seems like Mthetwa has a naming addiction...
I completely agree with you. I said this so many times already, but I'll say it again. 2024 will be a 'now or never' moment in our country similar to 1994.Sooner we get the ANC out, the better. They think it's all a joke.
I completely agree with you. I said this so many times already, but I'll say it again. 2024 will be a 'now or never' moment in our country similar to 1994.