Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. The ANC has lost Gauteng, all that's left is to formalize it really. Since there is no logical way they can somehow regain 14%+ to hold Gauteng.

KZN is also at risk. We'll have to see what happens, but I don't think a Zuma endorsement will save them this time.

I forsee flames and riots instigated by the ANC. They will never accept that they can lose an election.
 
I forsee flames and riots instigated by the ANC. They will never accept that they can lose an election.
Disagree. At least not nationwide. So far, the ANC was relatively peaceful in relinquishing power in metros and provinces.

For example, WC in 2009, threats of violence and accusations of racism (typical ANC really), nothing happened afterwards.
So I don't think they will sommer pull the same thing elsewhere (except the twilight zone that is KZN and maybe EC).
 

“In the end it's the ANC that is the governing party. I'm just a mere individual who is deployed there. The ANC is the one that leads government in the country. I'm not indispensable. The ANC is what really matters,” he said.
 
Disagree. At least not nationwide. So far, the ANC was relatively peaceful in relinquishing power in metros and provinces.

For example, WC in 2009, threats of violence and accusations of racism (typical ANC really), nothing happened afterwards.
So I don't think they will sommer pull the same thing elsewhere (except the twilight zone that is KZN and maybe EC).

Not nationwide, I agree. But where they lose may flash.
 
Not nationwide, I agree. But where they lose may flash.
For now, and I mean 2024 Gauteng is the only province that is most likely not to have an outright winner, and we are just too civilised to fight over politics, so whatever happens will at most result in some politician smashing a jug on another's head, nothing major.
 
Once again, he affirms his loyalty is to the ANC and not SA. And if he was forced to choose...

Ramaphosa on Saturday told reporters he will co-operate fully with the processes unfolding.
Bullshit. In Parliament, where he is meant to account regardless of the law processes, when every time one of the opposition parties tries to ask him questions about Phala Phala and beg him to tell the country his side of the story...

He just repeats various versions of this:
will co-operate fully with the processes unfolding.
and "I don't mind being held accountable" and other reasonable deflections. Which does not help his case at all, btw...
 
Once again, he affirms his loyalty is to the ANC and not SA. And if he was forced to choose...


Bullshit. In Parliament, where he is meant to account regardless of the law processes, when every time one of the opposition parties tries to ask him questions about Phala Phala and beg him to tell the country his side of the story...

He just repeats various versions of this:

and "I don't mind being held accountable" and other reasonable deflections. Which does not help his case at all, btw...
There is no choosing, he leads the country because of the party, without the party he will be free to choose the country as an ordinary citizen not a President.
 
Yep. The ANC has lost Gauteng, all that's left is to formalize it really. Since there is no logical way they can somehow regain 14%+ to hold Gauteng.

KZN is also at risk. We'll have to see what happens, but I don't think a Zuma endorsement will save them this time.
He mentioned in the video to use Zuma. Not just enforcement. But have his face on the posters kinda deal.
 

DM-EFF-flip-flop-2000px.jpg
 
Disagree. At least not nationwide. So far, the ANC was relatively peaceful in relinquishing power in metros and provinces.

For example, WC in 2009, threats of violence and accusations of racism (typical ANC really), nothing happened afterwards.
So I don't think they will sommer pull the same thing elsewhere (except the twilight zone that is KZN and maybe EC).
Wait until they have to give up the Executive and SARS then lets see what happens.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X