South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Damn you have a long way to go.SO....I watched my first 2 episodes of this last night....quite enjoying it so far. Was so surprised when I saw "Sal" (Snatch) in there, very happy, he's great.
Nah haven't read anything. Thought I think there's a scene where someone dies, right?![]()
Whoah! I thought I was late to the party when I only watched Breaking Bad towards the end of last year![]()
AMC just uploaded a new teaser for the big return of “The Walking Dead” this Sunday night, and it’s got some pretty exciting little moments in it. We get to see Rick and Michonne engage in a little make out session, Daryl reunite with his crossbow, and wouldn’t ya know it, Carol has even picked up a gun again. And then there’s a medieval zombie that we’re totally in love with.
There’s a Really Crazy Zombie in New “The Walking Dead” Season 7B Teaser
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3...azy-zombie-new-walking-dead-season-7b-teaser/

Is it just me or has Tara picked up quite a bit of weight. After icing the fat lady I'm she'll be next, not to mention the the sandwich chomping dude that Daryl took out. That was rough.
Seems like the providers are fattist.
She was preggos (the actress) irrcIs it just me or has Tara picked up quite a bit of weight. After icing the fat lady I'm she'll be next, not to mention the the sandwich chomping dude that Daryl took out. That was rough.
Seems like the providers are fattist.