The Walking Dead [SPOILERS]

It's exciting in a way.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't seen a certain movie or played a certain game, just so that I could go back and watch it and reexperience it, just due to how good it was.

This is almost like that as I can watch it, knowing that it's awesome (per its massive following) and see everything that you guys have already seen.
 
There’s a Really Crazy Zombie in New “The Walking Dead” Season 7B Teaser

AMC just uploaded a new teaser for the big return of “The Walking Dead” this Sunday night, and it’s got some pretty exciting little moments in it. We get to see Rick and Michonne engage in a little make out session, Daryl reunite with his crossbow, and wouldn’t ya know it, Carol has even picked up a gun again. And then there’s a medieval zombie that we’re totally in love with.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3...azy-zombie-new-walking-dead-season-7b-teaser/
 
Is it just me or has Tara picked up quite a bit of weight. After icing the fat lady I'm she'll be next, not to mention the the sandwich chomping dude that Daryl took out. That was rough.

Seems like the providers are fattist.
 
Is it just me or has Tara picked up quite a bit of weight. After icing the fat lady I'm she'll be next, not to mention the the sandwich chomping dude that Daryl took out. That was rough.

Seems like the providers are fattist.
She was preggos (the actress) irrc
 
709 was pretty good. Showcases the plans slowly in place for the 2nd half of S7.

We will be seeing lots more of the King going forward.

The explosive collection scene + Walkers mowed down by that steel cable was cool.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X