The Walking Dead [SPOILERS]

S08E01 premiers in the US next Sunday...yay
Couldn't even make it to the end of S07. The Talking Dead just felt so drawn out and, well, boring... may give it another go, but jeez, they know how drag a storyline on, and on, and on...
 
Couldn't even make it to the end of S07. The Talking Dead just felt so drawn out and, well, boring... may give it another go, but jeez, they know how drag a storyline on, and on, and on...
Season 7 was great... Too many people expecting every season to be all out war, it just doesn't work like that. The story lines are nice. For some it may seem boring, but I think it's right that they try and slow things down
 
It started out ok, but got a bit meh and I stopped watching when Negan came to town. I guess it got a bit slow at that point, and I figured it'd end up like every other season where only the opener and finale are worth watching. But I guess I'll give the rest of the season a go. :)
 
I love post-apocalyptic as much as the next guy, but this the same storyline over and over... with the exact same speeches.
 
801. Season opener started off with a bang. Some properly good action.

Most enjoyable. Well structured & well planned. A number of Easter eggs as well as this is the 100th episode.

Really forward to how S8 plays out.
 
99f1b5b99fca4ae1e09d3072b7e0a16b.jpg
 
*******SPOILER*******





Made very little sense. The entire Negan army was 5 people?

The entire gang which had been running large areas, didnt have any firepower, didnt fight back much? Left their leader all alone?

******END******
 
*******SPOILER*******





Made very little sense. The entire Negan army was 5 people?

The entire gang which had been running large areas, didnt have any firepower, didnt fight back much? Left their leader all alone?

******END******

Just watched - where is everyone else?

Also, why did the priest have to get out of his car? Not the smartest move.
 
Just watched - where is everyone else?

Also, why did the priest have to get out of his car? Not the smartest move.
Because he always does the dumbest stuff. They must just kill him off... He is highly annoying.
 
Walking dead would be awesome if a zombie ate Carl, pretty exited for the new season
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X