The Walking Dead [SPOILERS]

802. Fast-paced action pretty much the entire episode. Some B character deaths on the cards. The ending was cool with Rick meeting up with a former acquaintance from S1 who is on the opposing side.
 
That was such a b-grade amateur episode. "We need to fill 40mins. Hey I know let's waste 5 minutes just showing pointless facial expressions and not let the story progress one bit. And while we're at it, let's make the action sequences look like a bad 80's Chuck Norris movie." For 7 seasons I thought this series has endless possibilities and potential for the future, but now for the 1st time I find myself questioning how long this series can still be viable.
 
That was such a b-grade amateur episode. "We need to fill 40mins. Hey I know let's waste 5 minutes just showing pointless facial expressions and not let the story progress one bit. And while we're at it, let's make the action sequences look like a bad 80's Chuck Norris movie." For 7 seasons I thought this series has endless possibilities and potential for the future, but now for the 1st time I find myself questioning how long this series can still be viable.

Agreed!

They should just end this series now. Going nowhere.
 
Hundreds and hundreds of rounds shot at each other from 10 feet away. Whoever was in charge of that action sequence should be drummed out of the entertainment industry and never work again. As previous poster says, it was so bad...like the *** that used to play before the main feature at the drive in.
 
Sad to see...the show still has so much potential...think writers getting lazy..especially with flashbacks and ****.
 
In the first episode they had a clear shot to take out Neegan.
But what we got was incessant banter about surrendering. Does Rick really want Neegans troop to surrender?

And then a plot filler gun battle.

I lost a bit of respect this show at this point.

Writers are more focused on extending this series for as long as possible instead of providing a coherent and logical narrative.
 
Really need some emergency relief for the poor folks who keep being forced to watch season after season (nevermind episode after episode) when they know they hate it and moan incessantly about how bad it is .......
 
Really need some emergency relief for the poor folks who keep being forced to watch season after season (nevermind episode after episode) when they know they hate it and moan incessantly about how bad it is .......
It's like a marriage.
You've come this far from S1
E1so better to stick it out.
 
That was such a b-grade amateur episode. "We need to fill 40mins. Hey I know let's waste 5 minutes just showing pointless facial expressions and not let the story progress one bit. And while we're at it, let's make the action sequences look like a bad 80's Chuck Norris movie." For 7 seasons I thought this series has endless possibilities and potential for the future, but now for the 1st time I find myself questioning how long this series can still be viable.
Im a huge fan, but this season so far has me questioning whether they should just cancel it after this season.
 
Really need some emergency relief for the poor folks who keep being forced to watch season after season (nevermind episode after episode) when they know they hate it and moan incessantly about how bad it is .......

Its gotten bad in this season. For me anyway
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X