Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
For those of you that recall the Somethings are meant to be together thread I have some very sad news (scroll down) :
vwtow_resize.jpg
Took this one today :
brokeup-1.jpg

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I wonder how much longer it will stand there. Wish someone would just put it out of its missery... 33 54.021'S 18 51.196'E

StellenboschStudent

Expert Member
I have been driving past that car for the last couple of months now... The first time I drove past it I remembered I saw a photo but couldn't remember where, but now I do, thanks.

thedutchman

Expert Member
well if thats the case, i know where that car is ! why dont you drive it into the dam ?? could be a very nice youtube video

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
StellenboschStudent, where in Welgevonden do you stay? I am close to the gate that goes to the R44.

thedutchman, the problem is that the dam is up hill from where the car is and it is a VW so even at the best of times it will be a.... erm... how shall I put it.... an uphill battle :p

Guess I should just complain to the body corporate. Or even better, call a tow truck and give them all the details and tell them it is my car and I want to scrap it cause I am leaving SA and it is worthless. :D

What other options do I have? Cause really, it is becoming an eyesore...

thedutchman

Expert Member
is the engine not working ?? ag damn :( otherwise just drive into the dam, i would come to stellenbosch to do it at night :D

Fazda

Honorary Master
StellenboschStudent, where in Welgevonden do you stay? I am close to the gate that goes to the R44.

thedutchman, the problem is that the dam is up hill from where the car is and it is a VW so even at the best of times it will be a.... erm... how shall I put it.... an uphill battle :p

Guess I should just complain to the body corporate. Or even better, call a tow truck and give them all the details and tell them it is my car and I want to scrap it cause I am leaving SA and it is worthless. :D

What other options do I have? Cause really, it is becoming an eyesore...

:eek::eek::eek: It's in better condition than my Fazda!! Does it need a home???? I'm available!!:D

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord

Fazda

Honorary Master
Speak to the owner on our behalf plz...good home and comfy garage waiting for it in KZN!!

jvk

Expert Member
it actually looks in good nic for something that was semi-abandoned :)

im surprised no one stole any parts yet !