Things that irritate you - Part 2

Milano

Honorary Master
Companies that insist on building an automated business which requires me to login and fetch my invoice. That is manual. Automated is having your server send me the invoice automatically. Or at the very least having that option under settings.

Sepeng

Expert Member
I normally do the school run. Today wifey reckons she'll do it, great. I leave a bit early and what do I do? Literally drive all the way to his school and only once I'm committed to turning into their driveway do I realise what I've done.

Shi

Expert Member
Scoin shop for taking 10 - 15 working days to pay for a kruger rand. In this day and age!!

Ex-girlfriend who keeps calling from different numbers. Last night called while I was with my current gf which caused an argument.

cupcake

Expert Member
Charger connector maybe; microUSB to USB-C?
It's such a waste of energy and money to change everything every couple of year's and the old chargers become obsolete...and land up where?

They should have universal systems just for environmental conservation alone. I thought micro USB was the answer but now we are onto USB - C.

Do I seriously have to have multiple chargers all over the place it's a big messy waste.

SO MUCH IRRATATION!!!

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Ex-girlfriend who keeps calling from different numbers. Last night called while I was with my current gf which caused an argument.
That wouldn't happen if your current girlfriend is mature, surely, unless you spoke to the ex in a friendly manner.

R13...

Honorary Master
It's such a waste of energy and money to change everything every couple of year's and the old chargers become obsolete...and land up where?

They should have universal systems just for environmental conservation alone. I thought micro USB was the answer but now we are onto USB - C.

Do I seriously have to have multiple chargers all over the place it's a big messy waste.

SO MUCH IRRATATION!!!
The cable is supposed to be detachable so you can carry on using your old charger.

That wouldn't happen if your current girlfriend is mature, surely, unless you spoke to the ex in a friendly manner.
Could yeah but this chick is a f**king annoyance in my life who calls me every few months or so asking me to help her out. My mistake was feeling pity for her the first few months after the breakup and giving her money. Got fed up when I realised this would never end and ended all contact and blocked her number. Every so often she calls from a different number which I then block.

Last night she called again and I had the phone on loudspeaker so my girlfriend could hear. When she said she would be waiting for me at a family member's house which is en-route to my place the gf lost it. So I had to spend an hour or so to assure her that I don't want to meet the bitch and will not stop for anything.

cupcake

Expert Member
The cable is supposed to be detachable so you can carry on using your old charger.
I still have to have multiple cables for different devices it's so stupid especially if apple and android devices are in the mix.

PhireSide

Executive Member
Another irritation (probably adding to my migraine):

Why can't I filter out a category from Gumtree whilst browsing? I like to, on occasion, see what is up for sale whenever I am out of town. But every page of results has more than half the results relating to property or vehicles, both things that I am not really looking for and not having an option to 'list all categories except x' is a bit of an oversight.

East London is the worst. Every page of twenty results has at least 10 - 12 results of properties for sale or to let or something to that effect. Are there really that many vacant premises in this town?