Things that irritate you - Part 2

cupcake

Expert Member
Another irritation (probably adding to my migraine):

Why can't I filter out a category from Gumtree whilst browsing? I like to, on occasion, see what is up for sale whenever I am out of town. But every page of results has more than half the results relating to property or vehicles, both things that I am not really looking for and not having an option to 'list all categories except x' is a bit of an oversight.

East London is the worst. Every page of twenty results has at least 10 - 12 results of properties for sale or to let or something to that effect. Are there really that many vacant premises in this town?
Paid advertising maybe?

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Things that irritate you v.2

Nose bleeding. If it lasts more than 30min, I have to rush to hospital.

Edit: stopped in time.

Last edited:

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
When [MENTION=420261]cn@[/MENTION] posts a new thread like this, causing multiple threads for the same thing.

cn@

Expert Member
When [MENTION=420261]cn@[/MENTION] posts a new thread like this, causing multiple threads for the same thing.
What?!?

Regarding "The things that irritate v2" I already apologised for not seeing the earlier one.

Last edited:

akescpt

Honorary Master
need time off but am busy. then more intense busyness. then only after July time off. **** this ****.

saor

Honorary Master
Chatting to a dude going to Thailand for the first time (business trip), he says: Guess I'll be eating at the hotel all the time.

People are weird.
Going to another country and having zero sense of adventure.

BeerIsNotGood...

Executive Member
Your goal is:

a) to increase your post count?
b) just be an @ss out of nowhere for the sake of it?
c) appear as irrelevant, rude and useless to everybody here?
Well we don't get targeted as much.. :D

So yes it's pure sarcasm and *******ry :)

Last edited:

f2wohf

Honorary Master
And I forgot, CityPower not publishing its loadshedding schedule and their website has crashed.

I thought the loadshedding would be 2h but it’s now over 2h and I have no clue of when it ends.