Things that irritate you - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupus

Honorary Master
This world and butt hurt some trans people are over Dave Chappelle.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
I am in Jhb at the moment and there is a fscking ice cream van that cruises around the neighbourhood every day at this time. I still have the ****ing tune stuck in my head when I go to bed sometimes. Problem is, it is the tune to a Newcastle United fan song so the words get stuck with it. "Geordie Boys are on the Piss, Dooh Daah Dooh Daah"... FML

Datura

Captain Faptastic
People eating leftovers at their office desks. Should be banned.
I never ate at my desk when I had an office job. It bugged the living schit out of me when others did. Hearing people eat and smelling their food is so siff for me. Also, people who walk around the office barefoot really used to grind my gears.

ArmatageShanks

Honorary Master
I never ate at my desk when I had an office job. It bugged the living schit out of me when others did. Hearing people eat and smelling their food is so siff for me. Also, people who walk around the office barefoot really used to grind my gears.
Barefoot in the office? Not inside a building, surely?

I despise people eating in the office as well, I'll never say anything, but I avoid eating at my desk and if I have to I don't warm it so it doesn't smell everywhere and most importantly I do not bang my knife and fork into the plate every bite, that really grids my gears.

notayoba

Guinea fowl in my street that make an ungodly racket at first light. Which then trigger everyone's dog, including mine into a mad barking frenzy. I'm now one of those 5AM wakeup guys, whether I want to or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.