Things that irritate you - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you trying to binge on peanut butter but it clogs up in your throat.
 
Having a second flu this year after getting the flu shot beginning May.
 
The flu shot is not a guarantee that you will not get the flu. Been there.
Considering there are multiple strains of flu it's not guaranteed yes. But it should still be quite effective. It might not even be the flu he got, the is a lot of things with similar symptoms.
Though I've had one last year and this year and no got flu :) though I've had other things. People tend to call a cold the flu sometimes but it's not.
 
That (calling the common cold 'flu) is certainly common in SA. Believe me, most influenzas are much worse than a cold. I used to get it every seven years.
 
faaark.
Whole long weekend's planning in its moer now because of customs.
So now I'm going to have to do work around the house or something.
 
The flu shot is not a guarantee that you will not get the flu. Been there.
They are/were quite mild compared to those I had two and four years ago which was terrible.

My housemates father died from the flu last year.
 
Shingles spreading despite the treatment, fever.

Cumulate that with a week end working and a hectic next week, everything I needed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X