HavocXphere
Honorary Master
Power plugs. Why can't the EU standardise that sht...
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Inform us then, what must we call you. Are you not a people?White people that use the phrase "You People".
Slurping your coffee or tea. In our open plan office my supervisor enjoys that tea way too much. '<sluuuuuuuurp> ahh'
Yes, I do pull back. And I have asked him before not to do it.
He even noticed when I moved my lunch out from under his nose a few times.
Didn't want him breathing on my lunch.
He doesn't stink or anything, it's just my dislike of people breathing all over me.
I guess some people just have a VERY different idea of personal space.
White people that use the phrase "You People".
People who throw used condoms out their window in a public space. You're ****ing disgusting.
So it's ok for other racial groups to use this term?
![]()
When people say "is it possible for me to speak to ***" ... such a mouthful ... just say "can I speak to ***"
No other racial groups utters those racist remarks. Must have something to do with white privilege.
This ****ing phrase.Must have something to do with white privilege.
No other racial groups utters those racist remarks. Must have something to do with white privilege.
You have white privilege dust in your eye. What do you know.I find it racist...whoever says it.