Yaaaa... its never a cutie either, then I won't mind. Instead a guy or another race person. $%^&*()
At first I thought you worded that a bit wrong.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yaaaa... its never a cutie either, then I won't mind. Instead a guy or another race person. $%^&*()
We don't want you near us, Mr.
"Things that irritate you"
Self-justifying bigots that continually expand the width and depth of their bigotry
You want me to invite you to come sit next to me...bring me a beer then
"Things that irritate you"You want me to invite you to come sit next to me...bring me a beer then
I'd be more happy with a nice good looking female to chat up and hopefully take to dinner than sit with someone with no association to me. its personal preference. Shame...gotta feel for people like you lot. Get real.
If I can't date it, bet on it, or eat it I don't want it near me.
"Things that irritate you"
Bigots who assume:
1) that others will do their bidding
2) that others want to be near the bigot
/sits on freddies lap and does a lap dance
People expecting that IT should be at their beck and call - even though IT have other work to attend to.
And then keep on phoning and asking "where are you"?![]()
Yaaaa... its never a cutie either, then I won't mind. Instead a guy or another race person. $%^&*()
People who don't like it when you prefer a nice good looking girl to sit next to you wherever. (Satanboy, Indigogirl) Shame. Tsk tsk tsk.
People who start their racist, bigot sexist comments. just because you like good looking girls , of your own race, like any other male on the planet.
The 1600's called and asked for their freddster back.just because you like good looking girls , of your own race, like any other male on the planet.
This guy. Lol!People who don't like it when you prefer a nice good looking girl to sit next to you wherever. (Satanboy, Indigogirl) Shame. Tsk tsk tsk.
People who start their racist, bigot sexist comments. just because you like good looking girls , of your own race, like any other male on the planet.
Crappy specs from BA's![]()
No sympathy here. IT is a support function & if core staff can't work then no money for anyone. Like so....People expecting that IT should be at their beck and call - even though IT have other work to attend to.
And then keep on phoning and asking "where are you"?![]()
F.uckin servers...
Gather my willpower to do work at 22h00 on a Friday night (deadline)...log in remotely...and then the damn servers are down.