I take it back. It seems legit. http://www.statssa.gov.za/?page_id=787
I'd love to see them make a case though.
Census 2011 a household refuse to fill the form, went to court, sentenced to community service. But let's not derail this thread.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I take it back. It seems legit. http://www.statssa.gov.za/?page_id=787
I'd love to see them make a case though.
Reminds me of when they came around and some of the people were told to fill in their forms in pencil and not pen.Census 2011 a household refuse to fill the form, went to court, sentenced to community service. But let's not derail this thread.
Rotten lettuce in the supermarkets![]()
supermarkets that stink of chicken as you enter.
When you take a few papers to get certified at the police station, and the guys must drown your pages in their saliva when paging through with their licked fingers.
Dang thats gross. Go to the Post office or any Attorney for a few pages.
Did he yawn stretch and place his arms around your shoulder in one smooth motion?Sitting on a public bench enjoying watching videos and some dude comes sitting next to you. Not doing anything. I look up and see other benches so why don't you go sit there?
Did he yawn stretch and place his arms around your shoulder in one smooth motion?
Sitting on a public bench enjoying watching videos and some dude comes sitting next to you. Not doing anything. I look up and see other benches so why don't you go sit there?
I hate that. Like when you're the only person in a Gautrain car, and some plonker gets in and sits next to you.
Yaaaa... its never a cutie either, then I won't mind. Instead a guy or another race person. $%^&*()