Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people start dating and go for a movie.
The thrill of dating overshadows the actual movie and they end up talking, disturbing everyone else.

If people are new 'daters', a movie is the worst place to take someone... because precisely of the silence that's required during a movie.
 
The **** people charge for 'web design' these days.
And all they're doing is modding wordpress themes.
In fact the audacity to even call it web design, or the clowns who go so far as to call it web development.
You know how to wordpress.
 
Last edited:
When you call a company and you have to go via the switchboard. You ask the receptionist for whoever and they just put you thru ... what happens is a brief silence and you might be left thinking ... did they cut the line? did they hear me right? ... and then you hear the phone ringing or music playing in the background.
 
When you call a company and you have to go via the switchboard. You ask the receptionist for whoever and they just put you thru ... what happens is a brief silence and you might be left thinking ... did they cut the line? did they hear me right? ... and then you hear the phone ringing or music playing in the background.

Worse, when the receptionist just puts a call through to me without first telling me who is calling. I detest that.
 
Conferences that don't stick to the agreed agenda and times, and are now interfering with happy hour back at the hotel
 
I work at the former, maybe I can help?


Dropping off threatening letters in my postbox - stating I am going to be prosecuted and go to jail because I refused access to my property to StatsSA employees is the problem.

a) I have no legal obligation to allow them access to my private dwelling.
b) The threat is really unwelcome.

Sorry - not your fault - just really pissed me off today.
 
Dropping off threatening letters in my postbox - stating I am going to be prosecuted and go to jail because I refused access to my property to StatsSA employees is the problem.

a) I have no legal obligation to allow them access to my private dwelling.
b) The threat is really unwelcome.

Sorry - not your fault - just really pissed me off today.

Yip, you don't need to allow them into your property. You can choose to complete the form on the pavement if you wish. Not completing the form could however lead to prosecution. But they should handle it politely!!
 
Yip, you don't need to allow them into your property. You can choose to complete the form on the pavement if you wish. Not completing the form could however lead to prosecution. But they should handle it politely!!

Seriously ????? :wtf:
 
Yip, you don't need to allow them into your property. You can choose to complete the form on the pavement if you wish. Not completing the form could however lead to prosecution. But they should handle it politely!!

Then as I suggested - they can phone me and make an appointment.

I am not going to stop working to suddenly fill out a form at their convenience.
 
Yip, you don't need to allow them into your property. You can choose to complete the form on the pavement if you wish. Not completing the form could however lead to prosecution. But they should handle it politely!!

You're going to have to provide proof chum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X