faniebraai
RIP
Ironically, the worst one I know is a Lions supporter.
Coming from a Bulls supporter, he must really be a piece of work!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Ironically, the worst one I know is a Lions supporter.
When people start dating and go for a movie.
The thrill of dating overshadows the actual movie and they end up talking, disturbing everyone else.
The **** people charge for 'web design' these days.
And all they're doing is modding wordpress themes.
Managers that aren't on the ball.
When you call a company and you have to go via the switchboard. You ask the receptionist for whoever and they just put you thru ... what happens is a brief silence and you might be left thinking ... did they cut the line? did they hear me right? ... and then you hear the phone ringing or music playing in the background.
StatsSA and The CCMA.
I work at the former, maybe I can help?
Dropping off threatening letters in my postbox - stating I am going to be prosecuted and go to jail because I refused access to my property to StatsSA employees is the problem.
a) I have no legal obligation to allow them access to my private dwelling.
b) The threat is really unwelcome.
Sorry - not your fault - just really pissed me off today.
Yip, you don't need to allow them into your property. You can choose to complete the form on the pavement if you wish. Not completing the form could however lead to prosecution. But they should handle it politely!!
Yip, you don't need to allow them into your property. You can choose to complete the form on the pavement if you wish. Not completing the form could however lead to prosecution. But they should handle it politely!!
Yip, you don't need to allow them into your property. You can choose to complete the form on the pavement if you wish. Not completing the form could however lead to prosecution. But they should handle it politely!!
Seriously ????? :wtf: